Yes my friends, I'm doing a Flip Off Monday! Mostly because I didn't have time on Friday, blah blah blah, story of my life. And I'm sure you're sick of hearing that excuse too! So I'm still bringing in the Flip On/Off Friday, just on Monday this week! Looking at my stats for my blog, this is actually the most popular page each week, so I thought it would be just wrong to not have it at all. Plus, I'll be treating you to TWO Flip On/Off days each week!
Here we go!
-Flip ON to the movie rental store in Culbertson. First of all, YES, we have a place to rent movies in Culbertson. It's attached to our little local pizza joint. Delish! We went in two weekends ago to get pizza and decided to rent a couple movies. We get to the register to check out, and the girl says, "Oh you have a free movie rental. Would you like to use it?" Um, heck yes! Why is this so awesome? Because this was the first time in the three years that I've lived here, that I've ever rented a movie from this place. I asked Patrick when the last time he rented a movie here was, to which he replied, "In high school." Which just so happens to be NINE years ago. Yes my friends, he still had a free movie rental from NINE years ago! That's crazy-makin!
-Speaking of living here for three years, Flip ON to living in Montana! I had my three year anniversary of moving back to this great state from the kind-of-ok state of Idaho last week. Woohoo! I love it here and never want to move out of state again! Unless it's for the winter :)
-Flip on to my concealed weapons course! I finished the classroom portion of it, did the exam, and the only part I have left to do is my field testing. We'll go to the range this coming Saturday to shoot. We'll be shooting at 3 feet, 7 feet, and 10 feet. Anything further than that, you should probably re-evaluate why you would want to shoot a person that's over 10 feet from you. Unless they have a gun and want to shoot you. Always run if you can!
-Flip ON to this book I'm reading called "How to Get Your Husband To Talk To You." It's a GREAT book about communication in relationships, and I recommend it to anyone who is in a committed relationship. It has SO many great insights, and helps make you aware of how you say things, and how better to say things when talking to your spouse/significant other. It's a nice easy read, and honestly, who couldn't use some communication tips?! They're always helpful!
-FLIP OFF! A BIG flip off to the cell service where my parents live! They had a big windstorm like, three weeks ago and it damaged some of the cell towers there. Well, to this day, they're STILL not fixed. I can't have a decent conversation with my family because their phones are constantly cutting in and out. Oh, and text messages are spotty at best. It's really frustrating to not be able to talk to them! They recently got rid of their land line too, so that's not an option.
-Flip Off for having to wait 2 weeks to get in to my hair stylist! I'm one of those people that says I like my hair, it still looks good, and then one day I'm the polar opposite. I go from, "It still looks good!" to "I need an appointment ASAP!" within a matter of a day or two. And by the time I call, she's so booked that I have to wait 2 weeks. And for those two weeks, I'm usually hating my hair and wearing it up most of the time. Ugh.
-Flip Off for being so stinking busy that I'm having a hard time blogging. I really want to blog every day, but some days I just simply don't have the time. I believe it was Thursday last week that I had about 10 minutes between meetings/trainings that I was doing to shove a salad in my face before having to leave my office again. It's nice to be busy though!
Ok friends, have a happy Monday! That seems weird to say since I usually do this on Friday. Have a great rest of the week!




I agree, about being busy!! I feel like I'm always playing 'catch-up' and I hate that feeling!
ReplyDeleteI forgive you since you're busy and love your flip on/flip off Fridays. Actually, I'm going to consult with you about a link up in a email shortly. I am sorry your parents have such awful service! I totally hear ya on that one sister. Also about the hair, totally hear ya there too. I'm excited for you to have your concealed! :)) Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteI love getting things for free! What movie did you rent?? (I honestly didn't realize there were actual brick and mortar movie rental places anymore - not just in Culbertson, but anywhere!)
ReplyDeleteI know how it is getting busy! I don't think you should feel like you have to post every day though. Then it'll feel like a job. Blog when you've got the time, or when you have something you want to say!
I totally understand the being too busy to blog issue. I'm trying to be good but rodeo season just started and I seriously have stuff to do all day, every day now. What the what?!?! Not cool.... Have a nice week if I don't get a chance to get on here again!
ReplyDelete