Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I'm baaaaaaack!!!

Well, I'm back just for a hot second today! I am in between meetings for work right now, so I just thought I would come let you know I'm guest posting over at Mrs. Pancakes' blog, in her series about love, marriage and wedding vows. (Shhhhhh, don't tell my boss!)

Come check it out and say Heeeeeeeyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

In sad news, I was having trouble uploading my VLOG, but I'm gonna try a few other things to get it loaded for you all to see. I'll do everything in my power to try and get it uploaded for you tomorrow! Promise!!!

On a happier note, here is a picture of my lovely cousin and cousin-in-law from their wedding weekend. More pics of that to come!



2 comments:

  1. I want to see them ALL since i didnt get to take any that day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cousin looks so beautiful!!! I just love outdoor weddings!!! (I'm assuming it was outdoors from the picture...)

    ReplyDelete