Last week Amanda from Princess of the Panhandle approached me about doing our very own linky for the Flip On Flip Off Friday-of course I said yes! She contacted her pal Pege. You can find Pege at www.neverforgottendesigns.com.
Thanks for creating our amazing button Pege! Both Amanda and I appreciate it!
So come on, link up with us for our very first Flip On/Flip Off Friday!!
Isn't that the BEST button EVER??? It combines three of my favorite things-pink, bling, and GUNS!
Here are the rules-it's VERY difficult, so pay attention!
We all have highs and lows of the week. This is a place to review your past week and give a FLIP ON to those great things, and a virtual FLIP OFF to those not-so-great things! Make sure you grab the button and give both of our blogs credit if you decide to link up!
First of all, FLIP ON!!! We had our first baby calf! I got home from work yesterday, and grandpa came outside and told us there was a calf born last night-and it was one of ours! It is cute as a button, and I'll get to sharing the picture on a later post.
Flip ON ON ON to finally getting my hair done today! It has been a LONG 5 months since I've gotten it colored, and let's just say the current color is not the best...and my split ends leave something to be desired!
It is officially one week until I see my niece! And the rest of my family-so FLIP ON to that!
I enjoy my boss, I really do. She's a very nice woman who works very hard...but I gotta say FLIP ON to her being on vacation for half of this week and all of next! Yippeeee!!!
Flip ON to it being in the 70's here this week-that means we'll probably start seeding the wheat soon, and I should probably get my garden stuff ordered.
And now for the bad....
FLIP OFF to the oil well going in down the road from us. This has increased the vehicle traffic by a RIDIC amount. Like, before we might get 3 vehicles down my road in one day. The other morning, I saw 6 drive by within a span of 45 minutes. NO THANKS!
Flip OFF to the mother effing price of gas that decided to jump 40 cents in the past week. LAME. SUPER lame.
Flip OFF to the ending of Season 4 of Dexter!!! FOR REAL?!?! Do any of you watch that show??? My best friend got me hooked on it, and I started from Season 1, and just finished Season 4. I can't believe it! I'm not going to give it away for any of you who might be watching it.
Flip OFF to political elections and smear campaigns. It's only mid-March, and we have a LOOOONG way to go until this stuff ends in November. Who's with me on this one???
So enough of that...come on everyone! Link up! And even if you don't (which you probably should so just do it already) I'll still love you anyways :) Have a great weekend peeps!





She did such a good job on that button! I love it!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the newest addition to your franch! :o) I can't wait to see pictures.
I listen to political talk shows in the morning when I wake up, and I love that. But what I don't like is the annoying mud-slinging commercials sponsored by various groups that get plastered all over the TV in between my shows!
I know, isn't the cutest button ever?!?! I'm totally ok with them wanting to promote themselves, but the mud-slinging gets old, REAL fast!
DeleteGreat job on the button, I love it! And cheers to the new little calf - what is his name?
ReplyDeleteI just finished Season 5 of Dexter...how addicting is it?! Have you watched Big Love? I really like that show too.
That stinkin show is SO addicting! I will say, that Season 5 has not been as exciting as some of the others...but I'm only halfway through so maybe it will pick up a bit. I've seen a couple episodes of Big Love; it was ok. I was thinking my next TV series adventure might be to check out Mad Men-I've heard great things!
Delete