Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Pinteresting Wednesday

I'm not linking up with anyone for this whatever Pinteresting Wednesday is called...I can't seem to remember right now. I just feel like I needed a little pick-me-up this morning and needed a good laugh. I of course went to my Pinterest Board called "words" and found some great things. I definitely laughed out loud when I saw these for the first time, and then when I read them again a couple minutes ago. Hope you enjoy!

First of all, this is what I think people think of Pinterest in general...















Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. HAHA! These are hilarious! Also, I started back up on My Fitness Pal! Thanks for that, friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious!!!! I especially love the first one. I'm sure once I get the hang of this, that'll be me. ;o)

    How do you follow people on there? I don't know how to find my favorite bloggers!

    ReplyDelete