Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Ta Da! I Got An Award!

Woohoo! I hardly ever get awards, so when I do get one, I'm super excited! Miss Shayna from All From My Kitchen, My Home, My Life has given me the


This is especially for bloggers with not so many followers. But let's face it, I don't do this to get as many followers as I can. And I know that the number reflected on the right of the screen probably represents about half of the people who actually read this. I have many other family members and friends that read this here blog fairly regularly, they just aren't registered users. If I was going to try for as many followers as I could, I probably would have given up by now, since I've been doing this blog for two years in May and have less than 100 "followers." It's just a number, right? I do it because I love it, and I love sharing my life with people. Most of them having very normal lives, quite different than my own. Also, I want to try and bring positive light to the agriculture industry, and the fact that we treat our cows nicely :)

So, what about Shayna? This is her:

And this is her blog!


The blog award rules state that you have to give this to five other bloggers who have less than 200 followers. I'm going to break the rules, because I just did this not too long ago. I highlighted some of my favorite lady blogs that have less than 100 followers, which is somewhat of the same idea. You can read about them all

HERE!!!

One positively amazing/wonderful/awesome thing that came out of Shayna giving this award, is that she showed some of her other favorite blog reads...one of them being Kelli from Southern Blessed Life.

This girl right here, I feel like she already knows me! After blog stalking perusing through her first couple of posts, I was hooked. Girl used words like, "Hereford," and "Combine," and her husband wears Cinch brand clothing. (P.S. you pronounce that first word like Her-Ferd, not Here-Ford like it's spelled). She lives on a ranch/farm like me, and likes to wear cute things and sparkly nail polish-girl after my own heart! I can't wait to continue reading her blog, and am excited to hear her stories of life on the ranch!

Hope you all go say hello to these lovely ladies, and enjoy their blogs as much as I do!

1 comment: