Have you ever thought it was a good idea to bathe your dog in the house? Well I can tell you it's NOT a good idea. You should take them somewhere to get groomed, or wait until it's warm outside.
Last week we gave Smoke a bath because he decided that rolling in horse shit would be a great idea. He smelled terrible. So, Patrick decides to give him a bath...in our shower.
Poor little guy was shaking like crazy...and yes, we actually turned the shower head ON.
Then comes the drying....This is where he tried to escape, but thankfully we had the door closed so he didn't get far. BUT, he did decide to shake all of the water off, and fur went flying EVERYWHERE. Like, when I cleaned the bathroom afterwards, I had to vacuum the hair off of the walls!
This is his "not impressed" look.
Then we took my hair dryer to him, to dry him off more. He didn't mind that too much.
This is the "please Mom, don't do that to me again" look.
Poor Smoke was pretty traumatized, but I think he turned out ok :) But again, if you think about washing your dog inside...just remember the fur will fly and you'll have to vacuum off the walls!




Haha! I've been bathing my dog in the kitchen sink, but then the counter and floor is covered in water!
ReplyDeleteDoes your shower smell like wet dog now? ;o)
ReplyDeleteI believe the people who lived here before us used to wash their pets in the bathroom. There was fur all over the walls in there when we first moved in. A lot of it had been painted over! Who paints a wall without at least wiping it down first? Come on!
lol I love this! You know the best stories always start with "that one time I...."
ReplyDeleteHaha, so funny!!!
ReplyDelete