Thanks for joining me today for an online Flip Off and Flip On of
this week's happenings! If you have a blog, feel free to grab my button
and either link back to Amanda or I...
Now for the link up: We all have highs and lows of the week. This
is a place to review your past week and give a FLIP ON to those great
things and a virtual FLIP OFF to those not-so-great things! Make sure
you grab the button to put on your post, and give both of our blogs
credit if you decide to link up. Thank you for participating!
Flip ON!!!
-To coming home after working a long day on Wednesday, to a full meal that my sister made! She made homemade spaghetti sauce, meatballs, pasta, fancy salad, braised brussell sprouts, garlic bread, peach tea and vanilla pudding for dessert! AMAZING!!!
-Flip ON to my hubby for installing Sirius Radio in my little bug! We have one of those units that you can move around to different vehicles...or in our case, tractors. Come harvest season I already know I'm going to have to give it up for a couple weeks so it can go sit in the combine. Hey, I'll take it!
-Flip ON to my sister being here! It's so so so awesome to have her here, I can't even tell you.
-Flip ON to it being a more relaxing week at work! I love being able to get caught up on stuff!
-Flip ON to our branding this weekend! We did our Uncle's last weekend, and this weekend is ours. We've been doing stuff to get ready for it all week, and I'll be glad to have it done!
-FLIP ON to going to an auction this weekend! They have these farm auctions around here, to liquidate farms that are no longer operating. Usually it is older couples getting rid of stuff which means...antiques! At this one, I have my eyes set on two old butter churns...hopefully I get them!
-FLip ON to getting my WHOLE garden planted! I can't wait for stuff to start coming up! And another flip on to getting my flowers all planted this weekend!
And the NOT SO GOOD...
-Flip OFF for having to wait a full month to get my hair done! I called to get an appt and my lady is booked out for a MONTH! That's like, unheard of for here! Lame.
-Flip OFF to the stinkin mosquitoes finally coming out :( That means I will reek of bug spray every evening :(
-And that's really all I have! As you can see, most of the stuff that happened this week was GREAT...I can't complain!
Stay tuned for my SURPRISE announcement!!!
And NO, I'm not pregnant.





I want to go to a farm auction with you!!! That would be so much fun!
ReplyDeleteBetween you and your sister, I have no doubt that everyone in your family eats well all the time! :o) Come live with me??