Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Thursday, May 3, 2012

It IS Okay!

Yes my friends, it IS okay...it's Ok Thursday!


BTW, this is my new favorite thing to do on my blog. It sort of reminds me of that episode of Sex and the City where they talk about "Sexy Single Behavior." Some of these things feel like that to me. And if you haven't actually gone to Amber's blog to check it out, you really are missing out. It's a great read, and she does a lot of book reviews. Check it out!

...It's OK to....

...eat the same dinner for three nights in a row because you had that many leftovers.

...to be ready for the weekend...on Monday morning.

...to take a shower at night AND in the morning, just because you looooove taking showers.

...to drive 5 mph under the speed limit so you get better gas mileage on your commute to work.

...to have a slight case of Bieber fever. Yep, I went there.

...to give yourself a "cheat day" during the week to eat whatever you want.

...to spend a liiiiittle more on a new refrigerator just to get the ones with the french doors :)

...to feel like a hot piece of ass when you fit back into those jeans you've been trying to fit back into for SO long!

...to have a crush on a totally inappropriate person...like Steven Tyler...

...to pretend like you're a badass farmer and rancher cause you pounded some steeples into some fence posts :)

...to stay up too late trying to finish a book! I'm currently on "Are You There Vodka?" by Chelsea Handler

...to start researching places to eat for your upcoming trip. Taking suggestions for Nashville!!!

Hope everyone has a GREAT Thursday! And just in case you forgot how CUTE my niece is...




2 comments:

  1. Why oh why are my friends turning into Bieber fans?!? The craziness must stop!!!

    People get really pissed off at me on country roads because they can't pass me. But hey...I drive a gas guzzler. I am NOT going to speed 20 mph over the limit just so the idiots behind me can get to work 2 minutes earlier.

    Suggestions for Nashville...Wow...I have so many!

    Virago for sushi (It is pricey, but you are almost guaranteed to see a celebrity.)

    Sambuca for a good time. You'll want to hit the bars in the Gulch & Demonbreun afterwards, especially Tin Roof b/c they have free live music.

    Wildhorse Saloon for music and dancing and drinks.

    MUST eat breakfast at The Loveless Cafe. This is a tourist spot, but they do have amazing food!

    Bluebird Cafe is a great place to run into artists, too.

    You need more? I'm your girl. :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO many choices!!! I don't like sushi or any seafood, so that one's out for me! I've heard Loveless Cafe is the place to go for breakfast, and I will definitely be hitting up the Wildhorse Saloon! I'm staying the weekend after, and my MIL and I will be heading to the Opry, the Ryman and the Country Music Hall of Fame. I am SO excited!

      Delete