Yes, I just said the word "Blirthday." That means...it's my blog's birthday!!! This Ye Old Blog is officially two years old!
You can see my first post HERE.
In honor of my Blirthday, I am treating YOU to a gift! Or rather, TWO gifts!
This is my first official BLOG GIVEAWAY!!! YAAAAYYYYY!!!!
What am I giving away??!!??!
-TWO $10 amazon.com gift cards! Which means you have TWO chances to win!
Here are the rules....VERY SIMPLE
1) Make sure you're actually a follower of my blog.
2) Just leave me a simple comment with a link to your blog, and tell me why you first started blogging.
3) THAT'S IT! (I don't have a FB for my blog, twitter, other website or anything...) I wouldn't mind you blogging about this giveaway, if you want. It's not a requirement though :)
(For my family who reads this who don't have blogs and can't comment on here-Erin, Aunt Lisa, Aunt Mandy, Gramma-you can just email me to enter, if you want to :) )




Happy blop birthday!
ReplyDelete1. I am a follower
2. I first started to blog because I figured this would be a great scarpbook to look back on and then I started metting so many wonderful blogger friends and just loved it
And I am glad you started blogging, so I know that I'm not the only one out there that can be a cute little country girl, and play with cows all in the same day! HA!
DeleteBlirthday! You crack me up!!!! :o)
ReplyDeleteI think you know by now I follow you.
I started blogging to document the changes in our lives so that years from now, I'd be able to look back and remember where I was, what I was feeling, etc. Like a journal, but instead of being hidden underneath my mattress with a lock on it, I publish it out for the whole world to see. ;o)
Wanna see my first blog post? http://www.blueskiesatdixiecreek.com/2011/03/chronicling-our-return-to-real-south.html
Ummm...I follow you because you're my friend and you rock!
ReplyDeleteI started blogging because I have the craziest things happen in my life. However, I've been a bad blogger because it's been about 3 months since I've blogged. So much has happened...I'll take charge and get some major posting done.
Here's my first blog post. It makes me laugh!
http://blindyourponies.blogspot.com/2009/09/i-just-cant-believe-this.html
Well, once you're done with your EMT stuff, I expect LOTS more, missy!
DeleteI am your 60th GFC follower! ;)
ReplyDeleteI started blogging at first because I was getting bored at the new job I had. Then it turned it to SO much more! A little over a year later, I now have blog friends that I plan to meet in real life one day soon! Now, things that happen everyday I find myself taking pictures and saying this would be a great post for my blog! ha! I'm off to read more of your blog since I'm new here!
Welcome! Isn't it amazing how this online journal turns into a way to meet new friends? I love it! I'm always starting my sentences with, "So there's this girl that I blog with..." and I too find myself doing something random and then thinking "this would be great for the blog!" Even my husband starts asking if I want to take pictures of stuff, cause he knows it's going on here! Welcome, and I hope you enjoy!
DeleteCongratulations on two years! I'm glad you ran across my blog because I'm enjoying your blog very much.
ReplyDeleteI started blogging to share my life as a farmer and farm wife. I've only been at it since the beginning of the year, but I am really enjoying it. Since blogging, I have started following more blogs too. This also has been a lot of fun to read about others from across the country.
Here is a link to my first blog post: http://www.cornbeanspigskids.blogspot.com/2012/01/new-years-resolution.html
I really like reading about your life, because you farm something different than we do! I love reading other farm blogs to hear about how people do things differently than we do. Welcome!
DeleteYou had me at your awesome header, but I am always happy to enter a giveaway. Look forward to reading more!
ReplyDeleteTHANKS! You'll find that I love guns and love shooting them! Thanks for joining me :)
DeleteI started blogging as an outlet to my life outside of mommying, wife-ing and teaching. It has become such a passion since!
ReplyDeleteNow I'm a GFC follower :)
ReplyDeleteYahoo! I love reading your blog too...you're so passionate about so many things! I never know what I'm going to get, coming to your blog every day, so I appreciate the diversity of the posts :) Thanks for joining me!
DeleteI began blogging to share our new life with friends and family back home!
ReplyDeletePS. Happy Blirthday or Blogiversary, as I call it!
ReplyDeleteSo exciting! :) I'm a follower & started blogging because I was bored at work, HA! So glad I did it though, couldn't imagine life without my lil' blog now!
ReplyDelete