Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday, Friday, Friday!!!

Yup, never gets old!

Thanks for joining me today for an online Flip Off and Flip On of this week's happenings! If you have a blog, feel free to grab my button and either link back to Amanda or I...

Now for the link up: We all have highs and lows of the week. This is a place to review your past week and give a FLIP ON to those great things and a virtual FLIP OFF to those not-so-great things! Make sure you grab the button to put on your post, and give both of our blogs credit if you decide to link up. Thank you for participating!


 Flip ON!

-Flip ON to the three day weekend! Can I get an amen?!?!

-Flip ON to my garden! So far, I have corn, yellow onions, red onions, white onions, cucumber, broccoli and green beans coming up! They're all very little still, but they are there! It's always somewhat of a relief when it all starts to come in.

-Flip ON to it being my last day of my part time job at the Boys and Girls Club. Today is the kids' last day of school, and the Club is closed for the summer. Yahoo!

-Flip ON to my niece, the cutest toddler there ever was :) Look at all that hair!




FLIP OFF!!!!

-Flip OFF to my stinkin' cats who can't seem to stay out of two of my flower barrels! I'm going to have to figure something out this weekend to keep them out.

-Flip off to this cooler weather we've had this week...I thought summer was on its way?!?!

-Although my garden is coming in nicely, the WEEDS are getting a big ol' flip OFF this week. I think since we put cow manure over it, that added more weeds which are coming in at full force. Guess you know what I'll be doing this weekend!


That's really all I have for this week! It's been a pretty ho-hum non-eventful week here, which I don't mind at all. I hope you guys have a GREAT long weekend, and Happy Memorial Day! Remember to celebrate responsibly and don't drink and drive :)

7 comments:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your niece is precious but Im sure you already know that lol

    your garden sounds amazing. Have a fun weekend girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such acute little toddler pony!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I wish I didn't have a black thumb! Your garden sounds delish. We have had chilly weather too...Craziness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She really is a cutie! That ponytail cracks me up! :o)

    ReplyDelete