Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

VLOG: Part 3

8 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! I love how the little calf was trying to nurse while they were walking. :o) Anxious little guy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were hungry little fellas! It's so cute to watch them cause they act like they are all starving when they all finally get back to their mommas!

      Delete
  2. I WANT ONE!!!! Ok, so maybe not really...but I want to pet one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are SO cute when they are little, but somewhere around 6 months old they start to get not cute and just big smelly cows. I don't think you would want one then :) Unless you want poo all over your floors! ha ha ha

      Delete
  3. How did I miss these Vblogs? Crazy glad I saw this one and will have to watch the others. I just love you blog and love seeing what all is going on over at your end.
    This video needs to go with my Got Milk cow picture. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ummm, not sure how you missed them! The first one is the best, cause it shows from beginning to end, what happens when we brand a calf. Not sure how you guys do it, but this will show you how we get 'er done! LOL. We could start a whole new Got Milk campaign and be famous! HA! When do you guys brand?

      Delete
  4. What a great and fun way to
    Spend your days Nicole!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! This is our life-in addition to both working full time too. It's a lot! We're actually doing the next round of branding this weekend too, but then we're done for a year! Hope you have a great weekend too :)

      Delete