I cannot BEGIN to tell you how happy I am to see Friday! It will be even better when I hit that door out of work and am on my way home! I feel like I say this every week now, but I am SO ready for the weekend.
Thanks for joining me today for an online Flip Off and Flip On of
this week's happenings! If you have a blog, feel free to grab my button
and either link back to Amanda or I...
Now for the link up: We all have highs and lows of the week. This
is a place to review your past week and give a FLIP ON to those great
things and a virtual FLIP OFF to those not-so-great things! Make sure
you grab the button to put on your post, and give both of our blogs
credit if you decide to link up. Thank you for participating!
FLIP ON!!!
-Flip on to my cousin Lacey In The City, who asked me about visiting us in early June, which is only a mere month away! We had quite the adventures last year shooting guns, riding 4-wheelers, lighting off fireworks and taking adventures around the far. I REALLY want this to happen again!!! This is the epitome of City meets Country, and I LOVE it!
-Flip On to my niece, who got her hair in her first ponytail this week! How cute is this?!?!:
-Flip on to my friend Kiley from college, for posting this on Facebook:
I feel as if that picture needed to be huge. Yup!
-Flip ON to planting my garden this weekend!!! I'm super excited to get everything planted. Stuff should start coming out of the ground in about 2-3 weeks. Let the growing begin! I have BIG plans this summer for stuff from my garden and I am SO SO SO excited about it!
FLIP OFF!!!
-Flip off to a freaking long week! I woke up this morning, sick to my stomach, because I am so tired. I really hate that feeling :(
-Flip OFF to myself for buying 3 donuts with the idea of giving them to my husband for his breakfast the next day. Well, he forget them on the counter and I ended up eating two of them. Yes, TWO! Lesson learned: do not buy donuts!
-Flip off to this pain I have in my lower back. I think I just need to stretch or do some yoga or something, but it really bothers me some days. Today is my massage day, but surprise, surprise I had to reschedule it due to a work conflict. Seems like every time I make an appointment I have to change it! UGH!
-FLip OFF to wood tick season. These creepy crawly little blood suckers are out in full force and I've pulled about 30 of them off of each of my dogs this week. I use Frontline on them, which works really well, but doesn't work until the ticks actually bite. They are still on the dogs, which means they are in my house. I think one of the dogs must have jumped up on our bed, cause I found FIVE of them in my bed the other night. SICK! We actually got up and slept in our guest bedroom that night in case there were any more that we missed. GROSS! If you want to know more about these little monsters, check out my post from last year HERE.







your niece is SO CUTE!! I love when I see her pics on your fb. Sister, have a donut! And shame on me for not doing the link up this week. Next week, promise! xoxo
ReplyDeleteIt's ok, I'll forgive you JUST this time ;) I know, she really is the cutest!
Deleteyour niece is such a cutie!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I know I'm biased, but I really think she is the cutest baby out there!
DeleteUgh. I HATE ticks! If I find one on me that has already attached, I have to put a bandaid over it and wait for Cory to get home to remove it. And then I cry like a baby while he does it. I don't do ticks.
ReplyDelete2 donuts isn't that bad! Don't beat yourself up! That's like the calories in one bagel. No biggie! You're still hot! :o)
I remember reading about when Lacey visited you last year! I hope ya'll have a great time!
You are one brave lady! I could NOT wait that long with it on me! I would go to the ER before I waited for someone else to take it out. I just had one crawling on my arm and jump up out of bed practically having a heart attack! I don't do ticks either. Fortunately the season isn't so long so hopefully they'll be gone soon.
Delete