Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Quick Little Hello

Hi friends! I'm not gonna lie...since work has slowed down for me I kind of have an "I don't give a shit" attitude about stuff this week! Isn't it funny how when you're busy running from one thing to the next you get tired, exhausted and just plain worn out? But when you don't have a full schedule you get lethargic, lazy, and just want to relax? Well, that's about how I feel.

Plus, today is my Friday! That MAY have something to do with it! I am treating myself and taking off tomorrow and Monday-woop woop! I wish I could say I was going to be relaxing the whole weekend, but when you own a farm, that doesn't really happen. EVER.

So, what do I have planned for the weekend??? Remember when I went and visited my friend a couple weeks ago? Well, now she's coming here!

Can't WAIT to see these two faces!!!


Other things on my to do list:
Friday-cleaning house, cleaning my in-laws house (I do this while my MIL is traveling every week for work), fixing fence.
Saturday-finish planting my garden
Sunday-branding cows at my uncle's house, my sister FINALLY gets here.
Monday-farm paperwork, filing, etc.

So....not a whole lot of relaxing for me!

And just because I couldn't resist (this was taken on my phone, btw!)


I'm sad to say that tomorrow I won't be doing my usual Flip On/Flip Off Friday cause I'll be busy taking care of everything else. I hope you guys have a GREAT weekend, and I'll be thinking of you on my extended weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Isnt't it sad when u have to take a vacation from work just to do OTHER work?? :o)

    GORGEOUS photo! The sun is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it is sad! Thankfully I have a boss who is very understanding and gives me whatever time I need to do farm stuff-middle of the day, mornings, afternoons, whenever! This weekend I'll be catching up on the paperwork part of it-tracking expenses and budgets. UGH. But it's worse when I get to the end of the year and haven't done ANY! This little bit now is saving me a whole lot of frustration in the end! Have a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That photo leaves me speechless. I hope you are enjoying having Boone at the Farm!!

    ReplyDelete