I realize I forgot to share the cute pictures I took when my friend and her little boy came and visited me a couple weeks ago...whoopsie!
Little man was SO SO SO excited when he saw the big air seeder going...he didn't know what to do! He just squatted down like this and sat there watching it.
As soon as we asked if he wanted to go for a ride with Uncle Patrick he was speechless and just pointed at the seeder! So we walked across the field and he hopped up in there.
Ready for a ride!
We had been trying to teach Little Man "what the cows say" and every time he would say "EEE--Awww" like a donkey. His grandpa takes him to see the donkey by their house every day, so that's the only sound he knows! He would only say "moooo" after we would tell him to. As soon as we got out into the pasture with the cows he sits right here in the window and says, "MOOOOOOO!!!!" really loud! We were so surprised and excited that he got it right!
Then we had a nice afternoon laying in the sun tanning, while Little Man pushed his mini John Deere tractor around the yard. He couldn't quite reach the pedals, so he mostly just pushed the tractor around.
Come on mom, give me a push!
It was a GREAT weekend with them and I was so happy to get to spend time with one of my best friends and her sweet little boy. I'm so glad that she lives closer to me now (5 hours away-but hey, for here, that's close!) so I get to see her more often :) Oddly enough, we didn't take any pictures of ourselves, so you just get pictures of the main men in our lives :)




Love these :) They make my heart really happy!! Thanks for being you... Lyndon and I are extremely lucky to have you in our lives.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! My parents gave my son a JD pedal tractor for his second birthday. He just turned four and still doesn't pedal it! ha!
ReplyDelete