So, since I scarred all of you with my fencing story yesterday, I'm going to try and calm it down a little today!
I've been on a ridiculous Pinterest pinning spree the last week. Let me back up...about 2 weeks ago my life felt all out of whack. I felt uninspired, bored, and lethargic. I wondered to myself, "self....why is this happening to me?" And then it hit me. I hadn't been on Pinterest in like, a whole month! HA! I was for sure having creativity withdrawals. So, what does one do to remedy the situation? Spend all of their free time on Pinterest, that's what. I found a couple new people to follow, pinned A LOT of new recipes and found some other great stuff.
I usually show pictures from a lot of different boards, but today I'm going to focus just on the "My Montana" board. There are so many beautiful pictures of my home that I have to share. They're too good not to. The pictures I do take really don't do this place justice.
I know some of you who have been following me for awhile have already seen these, but I still love them every time I look at them!
You can find me on Pinterest HERE or HERE or HERE! (P.S. they're all the same link...I just got excited).









You're so cute! And I love your pictures. I've seen them before, but I never get tired of looking at something so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI still can't seem to really get into Pinterest. I'm making a few recipes this week that I've pinned, but otherwise I find it kind of useless. What am I missing?! :o)
I think it's just finding your niche on there. I just go there for ideas and inspiration. I've done about 25 recipes from there, and I love trying new things. It's great to go on there when you have no idea what to make, or like me, just enjoy trying new things. For me, it also feeds my creative appetite, since I'm not exposed to a whole lot here :)
DeleteThese are great pictures!! The horse and sunsets are my favs!!
ReplyDeleteThank you! Sunsets are definitely my favorite too.
DeleteOh my gosh did you take all these pictures? They are amazing!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI sure did! They are all taken on my family's ranch in Northeastern Montana. It's so pretty out here, and there are so many photo opportunities. Glad you like them!
Delete