Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Furry Friends

I seem to have gotten a lot of cute pictures of all of the animals lately, so I thought I'd share.

First up, is our baby Smoke. He turns a year old next week! I actually send this picture to his breeder, and he LOVED it. He was so thankful I sent it, and set it as his desktop background, and had me text the picture to him so he could set it on the background of his phone. I mean, it IS a pretty good picture if I do say so :)


And my other fur baby, precious Harley...he's not quite as photogenic!


When we were out and about, I got this one of this cute calf too:


And Ringo....he only like close-ups:


And last but certainly not least, two of Patrick's cousin's farm cats had kittens!






Aren't they adorable!!!

And just in case you didn't get enough, this picture makes me laugh. He's just so silly sometimes! It reminds me of him laughing or giggling or something.


I love my fur babies! And for all of you other bloggers out there that have fur babies and blog about them, I LOVE reading about them all! Keep 'em coming!

1 comment:

  1. Wow...I think Smoke has a modeling career in his future! :o)

    Those baby kittens are so sweet! I've never seen any that tiny in person!

    ReplyDelete