It's here folks! Chant it with me now....FRIDAY! FRIDAY! FRIDAY! FRIDAY! Ok, I know I'm lame :)
This is a link up that Amanda from Princess of the Panhandle and I do every week...Please join us!
Now for the link up: We all have highs and lows of the week. This is a place to review your past week and give a FLIP ON to those great things and a virtual FLIP OFF to those not-so-great things! Make sure you grab the button to put on your post, and give both of our blogs credit if you decide to link up. Thank you for participating!
FLIP ON!
...to the corn in my garden, that is finally getting taller than the weeds. I feel like I'm making progress, even though I haven't done anything. LOL.
...to being able to work from home. I know I said it yesterday, but I'm lucky my boss lets me! And I find that I actually get more work done here...weird.
...Flip On to owning DVD sets of certain TV shows. Clearly you know that I love Sex and the City, but I also own parts of CSI: Las Vegas, Dukes of Hazzard and Saved by the Bell. Yes, I am aware that is probably the most random combinations of TV shows ever.
...Flip On to this patriotic little baby! Isn't my niece the cutest?!?!
...Flip on to my hubby who installed our window unit A/C's this week. No, we don't have central air. When summer only lasts 2 months of the year, you don't really need it that much!
...to my amazing parents, who are always there to listen and give great advice. They are wonderful :)
FLIP OFF!!!
...to paying $30.18 on produce at the grocery store, in one trip. I mean, I know it's not THAT much, but I just can't wait until the food in my garden is all growing, and I can save that much each grocery trip. That will be extra savings/fun money for me! (See that Janna? I'm already thinking ahead for my savings!)
...to cell phone batteries. They never seem to last very long, do they?
...Flip off to not having a boat that we can take to the lake on a nice weekend. I'm thinking I need a Pontoon.
...to insurance companies...that's all I'm gonna say about that one.
...flip off to fires...the biggest one in Montana is about 225,000 acres. No, that is not a typo :( Just say some prayers that everyone stays safe.
Hope you all have a great weekend!!!






We would die (seriously) if all we had was window units. I think I'd rather live in my car if we didn't have central heat and air.
ReplyDeleteJeez...that is a huge wildfire!!! Pretty sure that would more than take out our entire county here. Eeek.
The little Girl Is too Cute!
ReplyDelete