Let me start you off with my song of the summer: Pontoon by Little Big Town
Now onto the rest of my summer tunes. P.S. most of them will probably be country, since well, I kind of live in the sticks. It's what I do. Oh and P.P.S. I know some of these songs have been out for awhile. But don't judge. What you're hearing on your radios now, I won't get for another 2 months :) That's just how it works here.
Anyways...
-Somethin Bout A Truck-Kip Moore
-Glass-Thompson Square
-Blown Away-Carrie Underwood
-Creepin-Eric Church
-We Run the Night-Havana Brown
-Wanted-Hunter Hayes
-Time is Love-Josh Turner
-Why Ya Wanna-Jana Kramer
-Fastest Girl in Town-Miranda Lambert
-Drive By-Train
-Good Girl-Carrie Underwood
-Cryin on a Suitcase-Casey James
-Springsteen-Eric Church
-Drunk on You-Luke Bryan...yummmmmm....
-These are my top pics, but basically you can go to the Country Music Billboard Charts and I would pretty much listen to any of them.
Side note: I love me a little Justin Bieber from time to time. Again, don't judge :) HOWEVER, he has a song called "As Long As You Love Me" on his new CD. As far as I'm concerned, that song title was retired and placed into the boyband hall of fame after the ONE and ONLY Backstreet Boys made their song with the same title. Who's with me?!?!
Oh, and you're welcome.




Oooh I love your summer playlist! Country is what I listen to, mixed in with a lot of classic rock. :o) I love Little Big Town, but I haven't heard that song. It's on my download list now!
ReplyDeleteThe BB song?! I'm dying laughing!!!!! I remember that song so well! I danced to it with a boy that liked me at my 8th grade dance! :o)
I don't know many of these songs...but I think JB is definitely fun!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE your playlist!! I forgot about the Carrie Underwood songs!!
ReplyDeletelol, love Justin Bieber! He makes me smile!! :)