This is Celeste from Oh, for a horse with wings! I'm filling in for Nicole as she is on a work trip of a life time. "N" is visiting one of my favorite places in the US of A...Nashville! Oh man, that place really can make you kick up your heels and fall in love with two stepping.
A brief history, N and I went to college together but our friendship really blossomed when I move to Idaho and she lived here with Patrick. Then they decided to take the high road and move 10 hours away from me...leaving me in the dust with the potatoes. Nice right? It's okay, I still like her. :)Back to Nashville aka Nash-Vegas. One of my besties "A" moved there a while ago and I decided to go and visit. Oh man, that was the best decision I've ever made. We had a blast! The first time we hit up the usual tourist things. Went to the Opry and the Country Music Hall of Fame where I gave Tim McGraw a high-five. That was a great experience. We heading to the hills and enjoyed Mule Days where we were greeted by the hillbillies of the south. Very interesting to say the least. My friend introduced me to a few adult beverage establishments that seem to become my favorite places to visit when I'm there. One of them being The Stage where we can enjoy some great live music and dancing.
My favorite time to visit Nashville is over the 4th of July. There is a standing tradition between my friend and I to celebrate Happy America together! A great way to meet more friends and see some amazing fireworks. "A" always makes it worth my while when I visit. She's very adventurous. We've done river adventures multiple times and even though I'm not a huge fan of water, I always seem to dive right in. Well not until I've had some conversations about how there aren't any dead bodies that might grab me.
I'm very excited because "A" is getting married this summer and in t minus 2 weeks I will be heading back to Nash-Vegas to celebrate her final fling before the ring. A weekend of lots of fun and more memories.
I'm really hoping that Nicole enjoys her time in Nashville. I gave her a few tips but assured her if she didn't get everything done, we could head back together another time.
So a toast to N as she experiences Music City for the first time.
Have a great Monday everyone!







Good post my friend! Thanks for filling in for me today!
ReplyDeleteLove!!!
ReplyDelete