Since I haven't done one in awhile, I decided to hook up with Amber and Neely for I'ts Ok Thursday!
...it's ok that I did not eat a single piece of fruit or veggies yesterday...gotta love holiday eating!
...to work from home most of the week because your boss is awesome...
...to watch 24 episodes of Sex and the City in one lazy day...
...to stay in on 4th of July because you just need to rest...
...to not comment a lot on everyone's blogs this week, because my internet at home is SLOW SLOW...sorry friends!
...to feed your dogs jello :)
...to be a homebody...
...to drive the 12 miles into town, just to get your mail...
...to still buy CD's, even though I can get the full album on itunes...
...to have taken a nap 4 out of the past 5 days...
...for things to not work out how WE plan, because GOD has a better plan...
...to let your sister give you a mani and pedi, complete with a foot spa, just because she wants to! LUCKY!
...to sometimes constantly have a pile of dishes in the sink. I loathe doing dishes...
...to dance to the Justin Bieber songs that come out of my sister's JB toothbrush...
...to not make your bed everyday. I don't! Only time that sucker gets made is when I'm changing the sheets or company is coming over.
...to still be excited for the weekend, even though you've been at home almost every day this week!
...to spend $225 at the grocery store, because you haven't gone in almost a month. Whoopsie!
That's all friends! What's ok with you today?!?!





you're so lucky your sister loves giving you main's/pedi's!!! and that you have the best boss to let you work at home. Lucky!!! and all your napping, seriously... your life rocks :)
ReplyDeleteI know, she is the best! And she likes doing it, which is just weird to me!
DeleteI love the SATC marathon :) For me...it's okay to never wear matching socks. I mean seriously, I have a huge drawer full of socks and I can never find two of a kind!
ReplyDeleteThat's so funny...I wouldn't have pictured you with that problem, you little fashionista!
DeleteVisiting from It's Okay Thursday!
ReplyDeleteOkay, let's talk about eating yesterday. The only veggie I had was a salad. At Texas Roadhouse. Sandwiched in between me eating like 15 pieces of their bread soaked in butter and the loaded mashed potatoes I got. FAIL.
~Tiffany
http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com
Hey, but it was still a veggie, so it counts, right?!?! RIGHT! Their cinnamon butter is DEEEEELISH! I wish I lived closer to one, just for that one thing!
DeleteJust stumbled across your blog.... I have to agree with almost every single one of your "It's okay"
ReplyDeleteThere is nothing wrong with naps... every... single... day!! And I still buy CD's sometimes and I obviously ALWAYS dance to the Biebs when I hear him!
And as for not eating fruits and veggies, it's okay, it was a holiday, you are allowed to get a freebie on a holiday :)
Newest follower :)
Yay! Thanks! I did hold off today, and did not take a nap...but I may or may not have finished season 2 of Sex and the City while typing a report for work :) Hope you enjoy my blog!
DeleteI didn't have fruits or veggies yesterday either! I'm a firm believer in "letting lose" on holiday's! The good food is half the fun, right?! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd let loose I did! There were mostly carbs and cheese involved, LOL.
DeleteI totally stayed in yesterday. The weekends are so crazy that when I have a random day in the week off I wanna rest!
ReplyDeleteI wish my sister would give me a pedi outta the goodness of her heart. I basically have to pay her to do it, haha!
I hear you on the days off! They don't happen often, but when they do...bring on the TV marathons!
DeleteI'm glad I'm not the only one who's boring as all get out on holidays .... Husband and I watched 10 hours of The History Channel then went to bed at 10;00. I also restart the dryer so I don't have to fold clothes, pile dishes in the sink because the dishwasher is full, and I only make the bed when company is coming over. Wow, I'm a slacker to the n-th degree!!!!
ReplyDeleteNicole @ Three 31
http://nicoleandkevin.wordpress.com/
You're not a slacker...those things just aren't your priority :) Thanks for stopping by!
Delete