Hey there friends!!! Thanks for coming to visit me this week for Flip On/Flip Off Friday. Grab the button below and play along!
This is a link up that Amanda from Princess of the Panhandle and I do every week...Please join us!
Now for the link up: We all have highs and lows of the week. This is a place to review your past week and give a FLIP ON to those great things and a virtual FLIP OFF to those not-so-great things! Make sure you grab the button to put on your post, and give both of our blogs credit if you decide to link up. Thank you for participating!
FLIP ON!
...to finally being able to treat myself to a latte today! I try to save money (and calories!) by only going to the coffee shop once a week. Today is the day my friends!
...Flip on to beautiful sunsets on the farm. I love them! I would post a pic, but I took a bunch that I'll be sharing next week.
...FLIP ON to Spotify! I just discovered this amazingness, and can't wait to be using it more. For any of you who don't know about it, it's like pandora...but more awesome cause you pick the songs you want. It's like having itunes, but without having to pay for the music! You can't download it on your ipod, but you can on your mobile. How awesome is that??? SPOTIFY...DO IT!
...Flip on to my little brother getting here in 10 days! Woohoo!
...Flip on for a giant bun on top of my head, and NO makeup on at work today.
...which leads me to flipping on that I had the time to make breakfast at home today since I decided not to do my hair or makeup. I know Patrick appreciated it!
...Flip ON for free books on my Kindle. Enough said.
...Flip ON to the summer reading program at the library! I participated in it this year, and hope to win some of the big prizes! The biggest one? A Kindle Fire! WoohoO!
FLIP OFF!
...to the Colorado shooter guy...so sad :( My heart breaks for those families.
...FLIP OFF to the rattlesnake that decided to grace my dogs and I with its presence last night. More on this story next week...
...I love bacon...don't get me wrong. But flip off to smelling like bacon the rest of the day after you cook it in the morning.
...Flip Off to chipped nails the day after you paint them. UGH.
...flip off to this blasted heat that seems to want to stick around forever. Lame.
That's all for today friends! I'll be blogging from Nashville next week-woohoo!





Oh man, a foo foo coffee sounds delish!
ReplyDeleteI could totally go for a latte too!
ReplyDeleteDefinately flip off to the CO shooter. I put that in mine as well.
Happy Weekend!
Do you get your free Kindle books from the library? You can get the classics free on Amazon. I'm reading The Scarlet Letter right now. but they don't have any new ones for free, of course.
ReplyDeleteThe movie theater shooting is just awful. I don't understand people like that. It just doesn't make any sense. If you need to have a breakdown, then do it. But don't bring anyone else down with you!
You know, I'm actually starting to get a little nervous about meeting you! What if you don't like me!!! Aaaaahhhh! The stress!!!! ;o)