First of all, HAPPY AMERICA DAY!!!! The land of the free, because of the brave..and don't you forget it! Thank a soldier when you see them!
Next, it has taken me some time, but I just finished several pages on my blog! I added an "About Me" page, as well as "Photography" and "Good Eats." Take a little time today to read what I put on the pages. Enjoy!





I can't wait to go read your About Me page..even though I probably know just about everything you would write over there. :o)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you added the recipes page, too. It makes it so much easier to find good recipes to try when bloggers have a whole area dedicated to the food they post on their blog!
Excited to learn more on your added pages! You'll have to let me know how to add pages to Blogger. I'm sure I could figure it out if I messed around enough, but any tips or hints would be appreciated!
ReplyDelete