It's OKAY...
...that sometimes after I pour myself coffee in the morning, I forget to drink it.
...that I flipped off and laid on my car horn this morning, because some ASS CLOWN turned left in front of me while I was going 70 mph. I had to swerve into the oncoming traffic lane to miss him. Lucky for me, there were no cars coming. Praise Jesus, my friends!
...that I only have 8 days until I get to meet Sarah Kate! Be jealous!!!
...that I wore this outfit to last weekend's rodeo, instead of the usual jeans, boots and cute top.
Boots are Old Navy, leggings are Vera Wang from Kohl's, dress is ???, sweater is Old Navy,
hat is Forever 21 I think? Purse is Coach...duh :)
Oh, and beer is Coors light :)
...that I booked a trip to Texas to see my best friend in the middle of August...hellooooooo heat!
...that I only have 2 days left in the office until I'm out of town for a whole week. CANNOT WAIT.
...that I am slap-your-grandma excited to be seeing Magic Mike in the movie theater next week while I'm in Nashville :)
...that I have anxiety over having company in my house while I'm gone next week.
...and that I have anxiety over 4 sets of company coming to my house in the next 3 months.
...that I'm excited for wheat harvest to start, in about 3 weeks! That means lots of cooking, baking, and running vehicles and equipment around. That's about all I'm good for. I don't really feel like jumping into a $250,000 machine, for fear of doing something wrong.
...that I think about this link up all week, but forget half of the stuff that I want to put on here.
...that I get to see 4 country artists in concert in August! Joe Nichols, John Anderson, Brad Paisley and The Band Perry...still sad that I'm missing out on Luke Bryan this weekend though, since I'll already be gone for work :(
...that I haven't spent much time in my garden weeding lately. It's been SO hot here! I live near Canada for goodness sakes...it's not supposed to be in the high 90's/low 100's for weeks at a time!
What's ok with ya'll today?? (It's fine...I'm practicing my lingo for Tejas. That's Spanish, for Texas) LOL.






I'm jealous that you get to meet Sarah Kate!! Please take pictures, girls!!
ReplyDeleteWhen will you be in Texas and in what part? I'll be in Dallas in mid-August again for like 5 days.
It's okay with me that I am sitting at my computer with wet hair in my bathrobe, supposedly working, but actually reading your blog :)
xoxoxo love you, darling!!
cute outfit! enjoy your week away from the office!
ReplyDeleteYay for all the traveling and concerts! PS. that outfit is super cute!
ReplyDeleteHa I don't know how many times I've forgotten to drink my coffee! great list!
ReplyDeleteYou are going to love Nashville!!! And I'm going to love you!!!! I know it!!! :o)
ReplyDeleteI get anxiety EVERY time I have company spending the night at my house. I am such a dork.