Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Friday, July 13, 2012

T.G.I.F. my friends

Holy hell Batman, I don't think you guys understand how happy I am for it to be Friday. I'm just gonna skip the BS and get right to it.

This is a link up that Amanda from Princess of the Panhandle and I do every week...Please join us!


 Now for the link up: We all have highs and lows of the week. This is a place to review your past week and give a FLIP ON to those great things and a virtual FLIP OFF to those not-so-great things! Make sure you grab the button to put on your post, and give both of our blogs credit if you decide to link up. Thank you for participating!

FLIP ON!!!

-to going to the Wolf Point Stampede this weekend! A year ago, I did my first VLOG, taking a video of the wild horse stampede. For those of you who are new, you're in luck. I will be taking video again this weekend, and you'll be able to view the madness next week!


-to really good friends who are just so amazing, you don't know what you'd do without them.


-to really good books, that you can't seem to put down!


-to the Good Lord above, who always takes care of us. Sometimes I forget that, but I just need to keep in mind that He is in charge and everything will be ok.


-to finding out that through my local library, I can "borrow" books on my kindle for free! FREE people!




FLIP OFF!!!


-to people who think they are better than you. I cannot even begin to express what a dick this person is that I'm talking about. But every time I talk to him, he just seems like a bigger and bigger jerk. Get off your high horse pal...you still put your pants on the same way as eeeeeverybody else.


-to gaining 3 lbs somehow this week...hmmm, didn't I say something about eating ice cream in excess this week?? That might have something to do with it...


-to conference calls...who invented those things anyways?


-the door bell that rings at my work every time someone walks in or out of the front door. It's motion censored, and has to be on so we can hear if someone comes in. That thing will be the death of me.








And that's all I have friends...I hope you guys have a nice, relaxing weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Our library does that, too! But I've never taken advantage of it. There's something about reading books the old-fashioned way. I just like it better.

    Sorry you're having to deal with a major a-hole. Someone from work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I hate those doorbell things! That would drive me bonkers. I LOVE the library and all the cool things they can do these days. I'm very happy they are staying current to keep up with the times. I still like real books, but I want to make sure that they are still utilized so that they can stay open!

    ReplyDelete