Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

If You Really Knew Me

Hello friends, and happy Tuesday! I saw this on several other people's blogs, and decided to follow suit:

If You Really Knew Me...

...you would know that I have the same exact routine in the shower every day.

...you would know that I hate ALL types of seafood.

...you would know that I have a crazy thought process. I can be thinking about Justin Bieber, and a minute later be thinking about how Nyquil makes me sleepy. And then I can retrace back exactly how those two things correlate.

...you would know that I rarely pay full price for any piece of clothing I own. I'll wait until it's on sale.

...you would know I like being alone, in the absolute dead silence. No music, no nothing.

...you would know I am a pessimist. I like to think of it as being realistic.

...you would know I check the alarm three times every night before I can fall asleep.

...you would know I sleep with the TV on.

...you would know one of my biggest fears is when the lights are on inside, and it's dark outside. I'm afraid someone can see me, and I can't see them.

...you would know I like sitting on the edges of the room so I can see everything.

...you would know I hate walking in front of a crowd. And bowling...because people are watching you.

...you could probably gather that I do NOT like being the center of attention.

...you would know I have driven 160 mph on the back of a motorcycle. Which was STUPID.

...you would know that I have severe anxiety.

...you would know I can fall asleep on an airplane right away, and not even wake up for takeoff.

...you would know I used to be in bow hunting competitions when I was a kid.

...you would know that I like going to the dentist.



Aaaaand I think you've probably read enough about me :) What should I know about YOU?

4 comments:

  1. Love it girl!!!! I'm the same way about being alone!! I swear I'm a vampire!! I love learning about fellow bloggers more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opposites attract must apply to friendship too! :) I love you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!!!! That third one cracks me up! I can never remember how I got to a certain point in my thought process. Short term memory loss, I guess. :o)

    You know what's really awesome?!?! In a week (give or take a couple days), I actually get to meet you in PERSON!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel the same way about the being dark outside with lights on inside. CREEPS me out! I have to have the blinds down. I also sleep with a night light. Lol

    ReplyDelete