Linking up with Amber and Neely for I'ts Ok Thursday again...I really do love this link up!
...it's ok that I've eaten ice cream more days than not in the past week.
...that I lost a reader after my blog post yesterday...whoopsie! I guess talking about unmentionable cow parts is a no no for some. Honestly, I thought about not posting and then I realized that you all are on this farm journey with me-the good, the bad, and the ugly. And it ain't all rainbows and unicorns people! he he
...that I keep buying cheap books on my kindle, even though I already have several unread books already downloaded.
...that I plan on doing almost nothing but reading each night while Patrick is out of town.
...that while he is out of town, I LOOOOOVE sprawling out over the whole bed. Sorry honey!
...and that I sleep with both dogs and cats on the bed at night. Yes, I'm one of THOSE people :)
...that I would like to steal Bachelorette Emily's wardrobe. Did you all see her dress this week? Loving it.
...that I record everything on my DVR and hardly ever watch commercials.
...that I thought about getting up early to go for a walk several times this week...and then decided to sleep in.
...to be pissed when you fall down the stairs at work, and have two people around you that just sit and stare at you, and don't ask you if you're ok. Seriously, this happened to me this week :(
...to be excited for the upcoming season of Bachelor Pad. Trashy reality TV at its finest!
...to want to redo my whole wedding now that Pinterest is around.
...speaking of Pinterest...finding this pin absolutely hilarious:
...to have a little bit of toilet humor and find it hilarious. If you don't laugh at this...I'm not sure we can be friends! And you wouldn't last a day around my family.
...to sometimes curse like a sailor when you get realllllly pissed off.
...to not even be a little superstitious that this Friday happens to be Friday the 13th.
...to plan a dream vacation, knowing you won't even be taking it. Sad :(
Ok friends, that's it for today! I appreciate you taking time out of your days to come visit me and say hello. Have a great Thursday, and come back tomorrow for my Flip On/Flip Off Friday!







I thought the penis story was way interesting!! I mean who KNEW that a bull could break his penis!!
ReplyDeleteHi Nicole--
ReplyDeleteFound you through the linkup! First of all, sorry about rude coworkers who didn't ask if you were ok after your little fall... jerks! (& are you ok?!) & I love sprawling out on the bed alone (errr... with my dog) when my fiance is working late, it's the only thing I miss about living alone.
Have a great weekend!
Breanna @ Blog By Bre
Someone left b/c of the cow penis post?! What is the world coming to? ;o) Seriously...maybe it was just someone who quit blogging. My count goes up and down regularly, even if I haven't posted. Sometimes I think people just decide not to follow!
ReplyDeletei LOVE emily's clothes - that dress you pictured was one of my favorites! and I can't wait for the bachlor pad either!
ReplyDeleteI love reading your posts. Hilarious especially the pin you found on Pinterest ! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeletelol.... I Love the fart line! And it is so ture! As far as the reader you lost because of the meniton of so called cow parts I'd say hasta lavista baby! Doesn't sound like someone I'd want following me anyway! God If that affended her she would HATE reading my blog! lol lol I can be a bit inappropriate at times but that's me! Take it or leave it! Hope you had a great day chica!
ReplyDeleteWhy would someone leave because of cow parts?! Must read post;-) sprawl lady sprawl on that bed:-) enjoy your weekend!
ReplyDeleteI would have asked you if you were ok, or at least pretended like I didn't see it to spare you the unnecessary embarrassment ;) Whoever you lost as a follower is probably a "puff" follower and you don't need'em anyways!
ReplyDelete