Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Flip On/Flip Off Friday!

Welcome old friends and new ones! I do this link up every week to give a virtual flip off to the crappy things that happen this week, and a flip on to the great things! If you participate, please make sure to link back up to Amanda or I. Thanks for reading!




FLIP ON!

...to the fact that multiple people commented/emailed/called me on how they thought they were best friends with The Voice judges, just like I am. We sure are a special group of people!

...To the three day weekend! Thank YOU Columbus!

...To my dad for always knowing what to say, or just listening to me, to make everything right in the world again. He's such a wise old man :)

...to me making homemade tamales and tortillas this weekend! I have the whole weekend to myself, so I thought this would be fun!

...to it being my Auntie Mandy's birthday today! Everyone wish her a happy birthday! 



...to the Packers winning this week, so all peace is restored in my household.

...to just REALLY loving my job lately. I suppose one of these days I should tell you all exactly what it is that I do. 



Flip OFF!

...the biggest middle finger of the week goes to my mother-effing cat, who decided that PEEING on my bed at 4:45 a.m. on Thursday morning was a good idea. With all of the firearms and ammunition in my house, I'm surprised that cat is still alive. Furious doesn't even begin to describe it. 

...to the leaves falling off of the trees :( It's inevitable now...winter is coming.

...to the jackass truck drivers who drove too fast down our road during the rain the other day, and now my road is filled with ruts, and places where they couldn't slow down and slid off the road. I know most of you probably live on paved roads, but it gets so aggravating when the road doesn't get maintained by the road department, and I can't drive a car down it because of the ruts. Pickups are the only way to go! Oh the joys of living in the country.

...well I'm sitting here thinking about things I can complain about, and I'm not coming up with anything. So I guess that's all I have :) That's ok with me!

Happy Weekend my friends!




7 comments:

  1. I think that The Voice judges are AMAZING this year. I feel like they have really melded and are quite entertaining! PS. I totally would have killed the cat. DEAD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you!! I want a three day weekend!! Enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been curious as to what you do! Please share! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh...cat pee is the worst!!! What is it that makes their piss smell so much worse than any other animal?!

    Now I have to go check and see if Lexie is off of school. I think I used to get off for that day...maybe. It's been awhile. Enjoy your weekend, doll!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i don't share my job on the blog either! but 39234 pics of my dog? oh yeahhh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh bad cat...hope he made it up by being cute and cuddly! I am so with you on the Voice judges I love them...Blake especially this year...he is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete