Link up my friends!
Welcome to my weekly link-up, that Amanda from Princess of the Panhandle host. Feel free to create your own blog post, and make sure to link back to mine or Amanda's blog. This is a way to give a virtual flip off to those not-so-great things from the week, and a virtual flip on to the awesome things!
FLIP ON!
...to cuddle time with my niece a couple weeks ago. She loves to cuddle right away in the morning when she gets up.
...Flip on to my doggies getting ride along with Patrick in our semi! We hate leaving them at home all day by themselves, and with the truck they get to drive around with him!
...to being a rock star at my job...just sayin'.
...to less than 2 weeks until my birthday! Woohoo!
...to seeing Christmas stuff in the stores already!
...Flip on to taking time for myself, to really do the things that I want.
...to supporting bloggy friends :) I'm talking about YOU, Amanda! I mean, this chick texts me more than some of my in-real-life friends do, and asks how I'm doing. And I haven't even met her! Now that's love :)
FLIP OFF!
...TO THIS:
When I opened the door, I think my exact words were, "What the SHIT is this?" Poor Barbie the Bug.
...Flip Off to myself for not showing you guys more pictures of my niece from my trip to see her 2 weeks ago.
...again to myself, for JUST figuring out that we had individual thermostats in our offices at our work building...after 5 months.
... to people putting their nose where it shouldn't be.
...to gas prices. And bills. These are regulars on the flip off list...
...to the year just flying by! I mean, how is it the middle of October already?
Well, I know those flip offs are lame, but that just means I don't have anything to complain about...which is amazing!
I hope you all have a FANTASTIC weekend!









I agree with all of these on and off! We haven't had the white stuff like that yet...
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend
Snow already?! DANG! We don't see know til after Christmas if that here in SC!
ReplyDeleteMaybe I already knew this and forgot, but our birthdays are really close!! Mine is tomorrow! How old are you turning??
ReplyDeleteI love seeing the puppies in the semi! They look so happy just looking out the windows!
Yaya for cuddles, Christmas decor, birthdays, and weekends! :)
ReplyDeleteBoooo to ice on your car! I live in South Texas, so I can't even imagine. I was in a tank top and shorts yesterday. Crazyy!
WOW, snow!! I'd be surprised about that too. I wish I could see snow more, but living in Florida, we just see the white stuff in pictures from our northern friends. I'm with you about loving to see Christmas stuff in the stores already. It makes me ridiculously happy to know that the holidays are near!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I nominated you for a Liebster Award, so check out my blog for details!
Oh my gosh - it SNOWED there already?! And ooja booja look at sweet Kendall!!!
ReplyDeleteWe both have birthdays coming up! Boo to all this cold we are having far too early!
ReplyDelete