Here are the rules, ladies:
- Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
- They must also answer the 11 questions the tagger has set for them.
- They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
- They must then choose 11 bloggers to tag with less than 200 followers.
- These lucky bloggers must be told.
- There are no tag backs.
11 Things About Me
1) I prefer being alone and quiet to being in large crowds.
2) I am the oldest of 4...I have 2 younger sisters and one young brother.
3) I enjoy photography and taking pictures, but don't really have the patience to learn the nitty gritty details.
4) I am more of a chips/crackers person than cookies/cupcakes.
5) I like to describe my hair as "frumpy" if I don't do anything with it.
6) I could eat cheese all day long, every day.
7) I was in a sorority in college, and anytime we get around each other, it's snaps and giggles galore! What I love about my sorority is that I live on a farm, pack a gun, and can still be a girly-girl. This basically describes all of the girls that I am still friends with from my house.
8) If there was a big enough market where I lived, I would love to be an event planner.
9) When I'm driving alone in the car, I sing as if I were auditioning for American Idol or The Voice. However, I don't guarantee that I would make the Judges' chairs turn around ;)
10) When we start having kids, I want to have several of them, right in a row. I feel that way now, but we'll see how I feel once the process gets started :)
11) I am absolutely a morning person!
11 Questions from My Nominator, Kari @ La Bella Vita
1. Who is your hero and why? My mom, without a doubt. She is a breast cancer survivor, and I can't imagine how hard that was for her to do. She handled it with the absolute most strength and grace, and it just blows my mind thinking about it. She never had a doubt in her mind that she would be ok.
2. What is your beauty secret weapon? Drink lots of water! It is the best thing you can do for your skin!
3. What's your favorite piece of new technology? Hmmm...good question...I love our ipad that we bought a couple months ago. We have a cute little keyboard that goes with it, and it's really handy. I've brought it on a couple of my work trips, and it's nice to be able to pretend I'm working while I'm actually playing Sudoku :)
4. If you could meet any celebrity, who would you meet and why? Ummm, Beyonce? I think we could have a lot of fun and she could probably try to teach me some sweet dance moves.
5. If you could pick a new profession, what would you choose to do? I kind of said it above, but I would love to be an event planner. That, or be a restaurant critic, as long as I didn't have to eat a bunch of weird food.
6. What is your dream vacation spot? I would love to take a long trip to Ireland and tour a bunch of the old castles.
7. What was your most embarassing moment? Probably when I drank too much on the family cruise 8 years ago and was hungover the whole next day. My dad had to come off the boat and get my cousin and I before the boat took off without us and left us in Puerto Vallarta. Whoops!
8. What are your three favorite clothing stores? Gonna have to go with Victoria's Secret, Old Navy and Maurices. Kinda boring and plain, I know. I really don't shop a ton at any of these places, and I do a lot of my shopping online. I pick these stores because I know what sizes fit me. The returning process takes WAAAYYY too long since I live in the boonies, so I prefer to shop at places where I know the clothes will fit me.
9. What is one dream that you hope comes true? That we can be successful at farming. Ahh, it sounds so simple when I say it like that :)
10. What are three adjectives that your best friend would use to describe you? Blunt, F.U.N., and sarcastic.
11. What is your favorite scent and why? I love the "Christmas" smell, that includes pine trees, cookies, cinnamon and vanilla.
So now I'm gonna go ahead and break the rules! I'm going to share some of my favorite blogs with less than 200 followers, but I'm not going to ask any questions of them.
Celeste @ Oh, for a horse with wings
Amanda @ Keeping Up With the Haneys
Kelli @ Kelli's Kraziness
Aaaand, apparently you only get those three because my internet isn't working anymore! Oh, the joys of living in the country :)





Oh this is so fun to find all this out about you. I would love to be an event planner also so kool.
ReplyDeleteI love these interviews because no matter how much I THINK I know about someone, I always learn like a dozen new things!!
ReplyDeleteI think that if you DID take the time to learn the details, you could be a really great photographer. You already are even without training.
#9 - ME TOO!!!!!!!! In my head I'm the next Carrie Underwood, but in reality all of the judges would get up from their chairs and leave if I sang for them! :o)
Congrats! It was nice to "get to know you" more.
ReplyDeleteI loooove the smells of Christmas too!! Cookies and vanilla..... yummmm! Congrats on the award!
ReplyDeleteI thought you would be a photographer! Loved getting to know you more!
ReplyDeleteCongrats girl!! I love Christmas smells...yummmm.
ReplyDelete