Yep, pretty much sums it up!
Join Amanda and I for our weekly link-up!
FLIP ON!
...to winning my very first giveaway from the blogger world! It's from VAL, and it's SUPER cute! A little pig oven mitt! Val is a hog rancher, so she's as big of an advocate for pork as I am for beef. Thanks Val!
...FLIP ON to my amazing blogging family! You guys showered me with comments this week, and I truly felt the love!
...to Patrick and I's birthday week next week! WOOHOO!
...to attending my first yoga class this week! It was regular yoga, not that super sweaty/smelly hot yoga nonsense. I would probably pass out if I tried that. My boss, coworker and I went right after work and it's conveniently located in our office building.
...to getting new carpet in our bedrooms! I went and looked at samples yesterday and just have to pick what I want and schedule it!
...and to painting our bedroom! I've been scouring pinterest to see what I can find, and haven't fell in love with anything yet, so we'll see what happens. It's a REALLY REALLY small space, so I'm going to have to get creative. Don't worry, there will be before and after pictures taken.
...to my schedule slowing down. I still have lots to do, but it's not as crazy as this summer was.
...to having LOTS of blogging material! Seriously, I have almost all my blog posts for next week done already!
...to Kenny Chesney. Yum.
FLIP OFF!
...to not hearing back from the company who's driver cut me off and made a giant crack in my windshield from a rock that he kicked up. Oh well I guess...
...to the mother-flippin' wind this week! It was out of control! Like the kind where it swings your vehicle doors open, rips your screen door on your house from your hand and where you can feel the dirt/sand blowing against your face. And my hair? Don't even get me started.
...to those stupid chocolate chip cookies I made for Patrick...that I've eaten most of. Dang it!
...to myself for not cleaning the floors in our house for almost 3 weeks. Gross, I know.
...to people who are rude on the phone. You being rude doesn't make me want to help you any more than I have to :)
Hope you have a GREAT weekend friends!






AMEN to Friday!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see what you have in store to blog soon.
Have a GREAT weekend!
Yay yoga!! When you come visit I will drag you to the super sweaty/smell hot yoga nonsense. :) it's amazing!!!
ReplyDeleteFlip on to you my friend!
ReplyDeleteMan, you were serious about changing up your house, weren't you? I can't wait to see what you do to it!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!
What a cool oven mitt! I've never seen one like that!
ReplyDeleteThat potholder is hilarious, and congrats on winning! I need to go back to yoga. I LOVE it.
ReplyDelete