Patrick said, "Why do you always have to take pictures?!" My exact response was, "For my blog! The people have spoken, and they need pictures!"
Lots of hills and rough "roads"
This was my attempt at trying to be creative.
Looking out on our family's land and our neighbor's land. The little thing in the bottom right of the picture is a water tank for when our cows are in this field.
And then we came upon a herd of antelope. The particular pickup we were in doesn't have a muffler at all, so it's VERY loud. As soon as we came over the hill, they took off running. Patrick proceeded to chase them in the pickup through the field. It was pretty scary, but FUN! hahaha
These suckers can run FAST!
Shooting the BIG gun.
Shooting my "concealed" gun, the Ruger SR-9 9millimeter. It's not so concealed when I wear it.
But it shoots like a champ!
That's all friends, happy hump day!




Happy Wednesday! Sounds like an adventure filled weekend. Great pictures. And sorry Patrick, we like pictures!
ReplyDeleteI love to go out shooting with the hubs. I want a pink .22 for Christmas. He thinks I'm kidding! haha
ReplyDeleteToo funny about having to take pics! I'm the same way, and my husband doesn't even ask anymore ;) I've never gone shooting, but that's what the guys are doing for my brother's 30th birthday :) Glad you had a fun weekend!
ReplyDeleteKristine from The Foley Fam {unedited} Blog
Those pics are beautiful and love yals place. Im laughing bc I know exactly how loud it is w/out a muffler and it cracks me up whommmmmmm lol
ReplyDeleteYOu are one hot pistol packin momma
This looks like a great day!! And DUH you have to take pics for us!!
ReplyDelete