It's OK Thursday! You know the drill....link up with Amber!
...It's ok...
...that I'm a hermit sometimes
...that I've been eating healthier!
...that my boss brought me some of her clothes to wear after she convinced me to try a yoga class with her last night.
...that I'm lonely at night, because it means that Patrick is out working hard to take care of me.
...that I only use lamps in my office instead of the awful fluorescent overhead light.
...that I'm going to read Beautiful Disaster for a second time this weekend!
...that the CRAZY wind from yesterday blew a lot of people's political yard signs away! HA HA suckers!
...that the election is ALMOST here, and we can be done with this nonsense. Well, unless the person I want to win doesn't get elected...then it will be 4 years of nonsense.
...that I'm afraid to go on walks with my dogs this time of year because of all the bullets flying through the air from hunters.
...that one month from Sunday my family will be here visiting!
...the I profess my love for my blogging friends to my IRL and family, and they just don't get it :)
...that I gorged myself on Pizza Hut pizza the other night. Wait, didn't I just say something about eating healthier? Hey, we all have weak moments.
...that I think of stuff ALL day long to put on my blog, and only about half of it actually makes it here. Whoops!
... that I'm feeling super inspirational lately...






I do believe that if everyone acted on that sign up there, it would make more of a difference in the world than who we decide to elect as president. Life is so much simpler than we make it.
ReplyDeleteHow did you feel about yoga? Was it regular yoga or that hot yoga stuff? One of my friends just got certified and has been trying to get me to come to her classes, but it just seems kind of boring.
Fantastic "ok" list! That is a really cool sign and a true statement.
ReplyDeleteHah! We had a pizza hut night a few days ago. It was totally worth it! Mmmm!
ReplyDeletei become a hermit too especially when i am in a funk or get some bad news or i didn't get a job i was really hoping for and yes it is ok!
ReplyDeleteIs it bad that I'm a little jealous thaht you've been eating healthy? ;) Found you on the link up and I'm now following!
ReplyDeletexo,
janmloves.blogspot.com
I haaaate when people IRL don't understand blogging!
ReplyDeleteIs it okay that I dream of pumpkin spice latte's every night but settle for Folgers in the morning? Hahah!
ReplyDelete"Haha suckers!" Too funny. You BETTER be careful with those bullets. That's crazy!
ReplyDelete