Hello lovelies!
Today I'm over visiting Janna at Perception is Everything
I know sometimes when I see that the blogger I follow is guest posting for someone, I don't click over. But for reals, you need to visit her blog today, and every other day for that matter!
She does an amazing series about defining one's perception-everything is what you make it. Everyone has a story to tell, and this sweet girl offers a place on her blog every week for people to share theirs. This week, she let me share my story about my perception of putting my dreams and goals on hold, and moving for love.
She is amazing, inspiring, supportive, and a lover of America! Her husband is currently overseas serving in our military. That alone should make you go want to say hello and give her a visit today :)
Come say HIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!





Great job on your guest post!!! You really are an incredible wife. And although the life you're living now isn't what you expected, it still seems pretty freakin' awesome! I hope that Patrick has the opportunity to support you like this one day!
ReplyDeleteAnd if you're wondering why I'm suddenly your newest follower, I'm having to refollow everyone with my new Google account since I didn't renew my custom domain account. :o)
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog through your post over at Perception is Everything. I am so thankful you were over there today! I am your newest follower and am so excited to read more from you! I lived in Great Falls for two years and Missoula for 4 - GO GRIZ ;).
ReplyDeleteOff to visit - thanks!
ReplyDelete