Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I've Been Meaning To Show You

So, this post is going to be mostly pictures, which I'm VERY late on showing you.

My onions and squash from the last Farmer's Market I attended. 

My last farmer's market setup

Smoke and his half-brother Huck. My parents own Huck, and he got to come visit us a couple weekends ago.

My niece decided to wear my dad's socks...which were like knee-high socks on her.
 Snuggles with gramma
 Discovering how FUN the yoga ball is!


 Tickling grandpa's feet.

My little helper making grandpa's birthday cake.

This is the decal we had made for our semi! How cool is this?!?! Patrick designed it himself!


That's it! I feel better now that I've caught everyone up on my pictures!

6 comments:

  1. Awesome! Veggies look delicious...your niece is darling...kick ass truck decal.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesone decal!!! Patrick did a REALLY good job!!

    I love your basket of onions at the market - they're so colorful!!

    ADORABLE baby...even though she's looking more like a toddler than a baby these days. My yoga ball is a huge hit with all the kids that come over. I'm surprised it hasn't burst yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Farmer's market setup was fabulous! That little girl is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much fun on the yoga ball....adorable!!!

    I love the Farmer's Market!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lOVE YOUR PICTURES! Your niece is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your niece is so presh and I'm jealous of your veggies!! Yum.

    ReplyDelete