I've skipped on this link up for the past couple weeks, but I'm glad to be participating in it again this week!
Link up with Amber and Neely!
It's OK!
...that I've been a super blog slacker this week.
...to realize I put all of my summer adventures on my blog, and NO pictures on FB. Whoops!
...that I had a little bit of food poisoning, which has given me almost no appetite for 3 days. Sucks, but my stomach is pretty flat right now because of it! HA!
...that I drink too much caffeine.
...that I am obsessed with my niece :)
...that I have a 3-day weekend coming up, again. Hooray for Columbus!
...to be confused when bloggers talk about not bullying each other, being nice, etc...and then see them making fun of someone/something the next day. Same thing people, same thing. I'm not claiming that I'm perfect and could definitely work on my empathy. But don't preach one thing and then do another.
...that I am a rockstar at my job and am getting the job of 2 people done in 40 hours per week.
...that it snowed in Montana this week.
...to I find myself wanting to wear tall boots and skinny jeans every.single.day.
...that the election is almost here! Raise your hand if you're sick of political ads!
...that I'm really not into Halloween AT ALL.
...to be pissed that McSteamy got killed off on Grey's! I could handle Lexi, but McSteamy?!?! Come ON!
...to not be jealous of someone, and realize how good you DO actually have it.
...to be getting sad that our baby calves will be sold in the coming months.
...to not be sad that beef prices are reaaaallly high right now which is good for us.
...that my husband said, "Here honey. I have enough vehicles to drive with my semi truck now. You can just have my big fancy pickup to drive, all to yourself." Don't mind if I do!
...to laugh at the TV when Adam, Blake, and Christina are joking around with each other on The Voice, and pretend that I'm good friends with them and they laugh at my jokes like that too. Wow, I need to get out.
...to agree to disagree.
Happy Almost Friday!!!
What's OK with you today?





I busted out laughing at your comment about The Voice!!! This is why I love you!!! :o)
ReplyDeleteSnow?! Already?! We still have a high of 85 today...
Sorry about your food poisoning. But I love you can find the bright side of spending days in the bathroom. :o)
Love your husband giving you the truck. Lucky girl! :)
ReplyDeleteSo sorry about your food poisoning.....not good!
~Tiffany
http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com
never too much caffeine..right?
ReplyDeletehave a great day!
Girl, I do the same thing while watching the Voice too! HAHA! We can do it together! Sorry to hear about the food poisoning, but yeah for a flat stomach! I'm working on cake piece #2 today... that treadmill is calling my name! #saymynamesaymyname
ReplyDeleteWhere do I begin!!! It snowed in Montana? Wow!! It's suppose to freeze over the weekend! I don't want it to be winter... yet!! I have been a blog slacker now for a good 6 months... I wish I could get out of it.. but I can't and it just kills me!!
ReplyDeleteUs bloggers can be hypocritical sometimes huh! We should start calling each other out!
ReplyDelete