My last confession post was my highest viewed post in awhile, so I thought I'd bring more dirty details of my life...
Here goes!
...I still watch NASCAR races, even if my husband isn't home. He doesn't even know this...well, I guess he does now! Ohhh Carl Edwards you are one handsome man...
...And if he's away on work, I put Sportscenter on the TV to fall asleep, because that's usually what we watch every night while going to bed.
...I looooove Justin Bieber's perfume.
...I refuse to read the Twilight books or watch the movies.
...I loooove spicy pork rinds! The thought of them kind of grosses me out, but I still like them.
...I can sit watching TV all day long, and not even care that I didn't do anything.
...Sometimes when I want to escape life, I read a book.
...I would eat junk food all day long if it didn't make me obese.
...I don't sleep with underwear on.
...I once spent a whole day at work watching movies on Netflix.
...I enjoy cutting up raw beef.
...I put A.1. sauce on most everything: Pizza, rice dishes, pasta dishes, potato dishes, green bean casserole, hamburgers, breads, any type of meat, aaaaand maybe sometimes salad :) I could literally drink the stuff.
...I would never tell them to their face, but I think some people's babies are not cute.
...I've NEVER TRIED NUTELLA. Let that sink in for a second...now breathe...
...I'm afraid to walk in front of crowds at sporting events.
...I think it's really annoying when people say "I die" or "Adorbs"
...I don't like bowling because I'm afraid of people staring at my butt and the gross shoes.
...On that note, I'm kind of a germaphobe!
That's it for now! I'll keep doing these as I can think of things!
Is there anything specific you want to confess? Or have a question for me about??





Just saw a recipe you might like.....
ReplyDelete1 block of cream cheese generously covered in A1
sounds interesting but worth a shot.
I don't blame you for turning sports center on to go to sleep it is pretty boring watching the same highlights over and over again :)
Well Nicole - I like these posts as we all get to know more about you. :) Fun tidbits - thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteI almost just threw up on my keyboard because of that meat picture!
ReplyDeleteNutella virgin here, too. Still can't figure out what's so great about chocolate flavored stuff from a jar.
I think you would look ADORBS in bowling shoes. ;o)
Girl really? A1 on everything??? I hate yhe way raw meat feels, ohhhh. But I secretly vwatch Nascar too sometimes. I wish I could watch Netflix at work. Whatd you watch? Haha. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteOh and I hope you really think baby T is ADORBS! ;) Really though.. Shes cute, right? Or am I one of the Moms thats blinded?
I had to pause at the nutella comment...lol!! It's so yummy! And the NASCAR confession...I do that with football...I'm in love actually with the sport:-)
ReplyDeleteGive in!!!! Read Twilight--the movies are so bad, that's why they are so good. I go to see them and just laugh the entire time!
ReplyDeleteYou're so adorbs ;)
joking.
Halz
New follower! I was perusing your posts and this one caught my eye. I love A1, have never had Nutella, Don't like walking in front of people at Sport Events or any kind of events really. Your blog is Adorbs! ;) Can't wait to read more.
ReplyDelete