Linking up with Amber and Neely again for It's OK Thursday!
IT'S OK!
...that I totally clapped after one of Monday night's The Voice performances. Again, clapping, laughing, and smiling at the TV....while alone. I swear, I have issues.
...that I am totally OK with seeing karma come back around on someone...and it feels GREAT!
...that I gave in a turned the heater on. But just at night! Hey, when propane is as much as it is right now, I try to prolong it as long as I can!
...that sometimes I forget to eat lunch, or am just too busy during the day.
...that I have too much coffee in the mornings, even though I know it makes my anxiety worse.
...to LOVE that Victoria's Secret sends their Angel Card account owners $10 for their birthday! Hooray!
...to miss the sounds of your best friend's voice if you haven't talked to her in over a week.
...to just come home from work, put on sweats and do absolutely nothing.
...to have ice cream for dinner.
...to already be counting down the days until Christmas :)
...to not have a plan!
...to wear tall boots every day, because it's Fall!
...to not jump on the Pumpkin Spice Latte train
...that for every beef producer in the state of Montana, 1,000 consumers annually are supplied with safe, affordable and nutritious beef. You're welcome.
...it's ok if you don't like beef, we can still be friends :)
That's all friends! Happy Almost Friday!






I'm so not sure how people forget to eat lunch. Maybe someday I'll learn this... LOL :)
ReplyDeleteI love beef - THANK YOU!!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat list, I have to catch up on The Voice from this week. Super excited! Do you have a favorite team yet? I'm partial to Blake, but...maybe a little biased...something about those boots!
The best part of Karma is being able to whiteness it! lol The first thing I do when I get home is take off the dam bra and put on the sweats....
ReplyDeleteHey, I like beef! My stomach just doesn't. :o/
ReplyDeleteI'm with the other Nicole up there...I don't know how anyone forgets to eat. That's like forgetting your name, or how to get home.
I just popped over from Janna's blog, I look forward to reading more about your journey! And I totally get emotionally invested in the voice, dont worry.
ReplyDelete