Since I've been back from my work trip to CA and my Vegas girls trip, I have been exhausted. Like, yawning all day long, can't seem to drink enough coffee exhausted. I have NO desire to do any sort of work, or get things done around my house. I have been taking it easy and finally just unpacked last night!
My house is a mess, yet I just don't seem to care. There's laundry to be done, and that pile is getting bigger by the day. I desperately need to go grocery shopping, but just don't feel like it.
My garden REALLY needs to be weeded, but it just looks like too big of a task.
On the plus side, I did pick about 7 HUGE zucchini from my garden! I'll be grilling them up with some chicken tonight!
So I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm not feeling inspired by much of anything right now, so sorry if my blog seems a little boring. I'm sure once I get caught up on sleep this weekend and see the hunky Dierks Bentley in concert I'll be doing MUCH better.
Until then, please enjoy this video. It's friggin' HILARIOUS! Warning-sorry if you don't like cuss words...there's a few in here.




Girl, I can't wait for Lex to go back to school Monday! Not so she won't be hangin' around but because I need a freakin' schedule! I can't get myself together, so I know how you feel.
ReplyDeleteOkay...that video...there are no words. Loved it!!!