1) Flip ON to the farmer's market that I went to this morning! I bought 8 dozen ears of corn (I'll post on that next week), fresh tomatoes, onions, jalapenos, apple butter, salsa and dill relish! Is it bad to admit I had chips and salsa for breakfast today???
2) Flip ON to my garden! There's lots of new pics I took this morning, so I'll save that for a post later in the day.
3) Flip ON to hubs and me getting to carpool to work together sometimes now :) I even made him drive in the Bug yesterday, and dropped him off at work. It's only $35 to fill up the gas tank on the bug compared to $90 in my truck and $120 in hubs' truck YAY!
4) I get to see my niece and family in less than 4 weeks! YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!
5) Flip On to the random cantaloupe that decided to grow in my garden...didn't even plant them!
FLIP OFF
1) Flip Off to whatever happened to our combine. There was a big clanging sound, then a piece of metal came out the back end...NOT good! It's at the combine doctor getting fixed right now. NOT looking forward to that repair bill :/
2) Flip Off to the road construction happening on the main road in town right now. It's hard to get anywhere, and people can't seem to remember basic driving skills, or what a flashing yellow vs. flashing red light means. Ugh...very frustrating.
3) That's really all I have for this week. I can't complain! Work is good, home is good, farm is good (with the exception of the combine), family is good, friends are good...I'm a lucky girl!!!
More to come on my garden update this afternoon! And I'll leave you with the sunrise from this morning...too beautiful to not take a picture of!




No comments:
Post a Comment