Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Friday, August 26, 2011

Update on the Garden

It's been awhile since I showed pictures of the garden, and there's LOTS going on. Here is a picture of the yummy stuff I picked last week. Peas, beans, cucumbers and MORE zucchini:


I went out this morning and took pictures of other things that are still growing. These first two pictures are of my broccoli:

Teeny-tiny green pepper growing:


Here is the random melon plant that decided to grow...it has 3 melons growing on it...I think it's cantaloupe:


I've got crazy amounts of cucumbers growing:


Here is my crazy pumpkin patch:


And wait for it...wait for it....my pumpkins!!! None of them grew last year, but this year I have about 15 of them growing. I have my own little pumpkin patch! This one is my biggest that I have growing. It's about 10 pounds I would say. You can already see if starting to turn orange :)


And that's my update of the garden! I'll be sure to post more pictures when my pumpkins are all turning orange :)

3 comments:

  1. Looks amazing!!! Wish I lived closer so I could enjoy those veggies

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome!! We started a little garden this year and it's been so fun! Nothing compared to yours though!

    ReplyDelete