7 Wants
I think this may be my favorite one so far!!! I have LOTS of wants, so I'll try to just narrow it down to 7 :)
1) What I want is for the mosquitoes and gnats to go away. That would be GREAT. That way I don't have to worry about putting TWO, yes, TWO types of bug spray on when I go outside.
2) What would be great, is if my allergies were nonexistent. I also have to take two types of allergy medication during the summer to keep from having massive allergy attacks on the farm. And sometimes it still happens, so I have to go in the house, rinse my eyes out, shut all the windows and doors, turn off the fans, and lay in bed under the blanket with a cool wash cloth on my eyes. Then the next day I usually look like someone punched me in both my eyes. It's not a good look for me.
3) I want the winter to be shorter without so much snow. HA! Good luck with that one!
4) I want hubs to be able to have a flatbed pickup with a hitch for the stock trailer, a gas tank and bale thingy on the bed, with tool boxes on the side. He's wanted that for so long. Sigh...maybe someday.
5) I want to dig an underground tunnel from my house to the highway. That way during the winter the county (or anyone else with a tractor) doesn't even have to worry about plowing the snow out of our way. I'll just use my super-secret-neato tunnel!
6) I want wheat prices to go UP UP UP so we can make some money this year instead of just breaking even. It's sad that farmers work their tooshes off to grow crops, and sometimes the market isn't good enough for them to make any money. So essentially they grow the food for the amount of money it costs to run the operation. NO PROFIT. Hug a farmer and thank them. Or sleep with one...that's what I do ;) he he he, wink wink.
7) I want you all to follow HUBS' VERY OWN BLOG!!!! He started one!!!! Well, he started one last year but didn't keep up with it. He decided last night he wanted to start a new one. We worked a little on it, but didn't get anything posted. Now once you all start following him, he'll HAVE to post something :) There's nothing up there now, but feel free to check it out!




The tunnel sounds like an outstanding idea! I will be sure to check out your husband's blog! Let's cross out fingers tht the price of wheat goes up!
ReplyDeleteI'm with you when it comes to shorter winters!
ReplyDelete