Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Monday, August 15, 2011

Wedding Weekend Extravaganza!

I decided that since I took so many pictures, I'm going to separate this into two posts (There's 214 pictures!!!). Today I'll do everything before the wedding and reception, and tomorrow I'll finish it up with those two. I'll let the pictures do the talkin'!

We got to Great Falls, MT on Thursday evening. Hubs and I stopped at our friend Jamie's house, to wait for my best friend Stef and her bf Kris to arrive at the airport. After they flew in we decided to go to a bar called the Sip n' Dip. It has mermaids. Yes, you heard me right! We keep it classy here in MT ;)


The next day the bridesmaids were all treated to a spa pedi as a gift from the bride! How awesome!


Then we decided the bride needed a little pre-rehearsal relaxation. You know you're from a small town when the bar owner has a crown waiting for you at the bar and charges you $5 for 4 shots!!!
Then we went back to Chay's parent's house to hang out until rehearsal started. This is her baby Lyndon and Stef.


I'm gonna eat your faaaaace!


The perfect spot to get married-This is in Chay's parent's backyard, right along the Missouri River.


Rehearsal time! Complete with a bottle of wine....each....


Chay and her daddy :)


The happy Groom:


Rehearsal dinner at the local park:


The boys decided it was play time:


Afterwards we headed to the bar for an RGT...A Real Good Time!


There's a TON more pictures, but let's face it. After this many pictures on here I'm sick of uploading them all :) Wedding pics to come tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! I'm a little confused/intrigued by the mermaid bit. Makes me want to go there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mermaids and $1 shots? I'm in!! ;o)

    That wedding looks like it was beautiful! Can't wait to see more pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete