You wanna know why I have the best mother in law? Well, she's awesome first of all. Second of all, she likes to buy me stuff when she goes on trips for work all around the country. Well, this time around she brought me back an early birthday present. She said that she HAD to give it to me now so I could use it. I closed my eyes, she handed me a box. I opened my eyes and about hit the floor. It's amazing to me how one simple word can hold so much power.
COACH
I open the box to find these puppies:
Aren't they super cute?!?!

My birthday is at the end of October, and by then I most definitely will NOT be wearing open toe wedges, cause it's gonna be too darn cold! But until then, I will absolutely be wearing these!!! Thanks for helping support my Coach addiction! I know your son and our bank account appreciate it as well :)
I am SO jealous! I too am addicted to Coach. I do not own any shoes or fragrances tho. WOW! Those are beautiful!
ReplyDelete