Hellllllooooooooo lovelies! I'm not even gonna warm you up with a story, I'll just jump right in :)
Flip OFF:
1) Flip off to my BLAH self that doesn't feel like doing anything this week!
2) Flip off to my fingernail that I ripped back and tore the skin underneath last night. It hurt a lot and it even hurts to type today. Good thing it's the weekend!
3) Flip off to the ridiculous loud thunder that just made me scream cause it scared me! LOL...yes, I screamed at thunder. Silly me!
4) Flip off to all of the greasy, bad for you, yet delicious food we have at our county fair this week! I have avoided the place like the plague this week, so I'm not even tempted to have a little of it. Wish me luck tomorrow though...
FLIP ON!
1) Not gonna lie-I have a rocking chair in my office and I may or may not have taken a nap in it during lunch time today :)
2) Flip ON to my amazing coworker who brought me hummus from her hometown grocery store, since ours doesn't carry it. Yep, hummus. They don't carry it. Lame.
3) FLip ON to the Dierks Bentley concert tomorrow night! I love his music-should be a great concert!
4) And can I get an amen for the weekend!!!
Hope all of you wonderful people have a great weekend!




I would like to give a great big FLIP OFF to the idiot who pulled a hit and run on me last night. I was downtown and driving home when this crazy person hits me and just keeps going! What a jerk. I'm beginning to think I'm cursed... :o(
ReplyDeleteOhhhh noooo!!! Seems like we've both had bad luck with people hitting our vehicles. Luckily I walked out when mine happened and I got to talk to the people. I'm SO sorry that happened to you :( That super stinks :( You definitely don't need to be dealing with that right now! I think this calls for a bottle of wine to help you relax :)
ReplyDeleteAMEN! I hear ya! how is your husband doing with the job situation? did he ever hear back?
ReplyDeleteHe did get a new job, however we're still having some issues with his old employer unfortunately. We're just taking it day by day and hoping for the best :)
ReplyDelete