Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Monday, August 8, 2011

My Little Lovely

I thought you guys REALLY needed to see more pictures of our puppy, Smoke, so I decided to take some :) He is turning out to be quite the little character. He looooves to snuggle and play tug of war. He's doing really well so far and is almost completely potty-trained! I mean, how could you NOT love this face?!?!


I mean, seriously???!!!?? Don't you just want to eat him up!?!?!


He knows his name already, and also answers to "Sweets" and "Munchkin," much to hubs' dismay :)


He likes to lay flat like this:


A lot of people have said he looks a lot bigger in the pictures, but I assure you, he is quite small-only about 10 pounds. He's the same size as our kittens, who are 10 weeks old. I'll try to get pics of them all so you can see how small he is compared to Harley and the kittens.

4 comments:

  1. I just want to come and kidnap that sucker! He's so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is freaking cute!!!! I love his face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to cover him in kisses!!!! Oh my gosh! I like how he lays out like a little rug...too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! What an adorable little pup! I just love him!

    ReplyDelete