I missed it. What a good one!
YES!! Best commercial... I loved it!! It almost brought tears to my eyes! ha!
Paul Harvey is the bomb diggity!
This was definitely one of the better ones!
This was my favorite commercial!
Well you know my Farmer had to pause it and wake me up just to see it he was so excited about it, I loved it but I hate Paul Harveys voice he is wonderful but his voice works my nerves lol weird I know but great commercial
Hands down the best. Maybe best commercial ever.~Tiffany
This is so good. And I LOVE Paul Harvey.
That commercial was SOOOO good! I just watched it!
I missed it. What a good one!
ReplyDeleteYES!! Best commercial... I loved it!! It almost brought tears to my eyes! ha!
ReplyDeletePaul Harvey is the bomb diggity!
ReplyDeleteThis was definitely one of the better ones!
ReplyDeleteThis was my favorite commercial!
ReplyDeleteWell you know my Farmer had to pause it and wake me up just to see it he was so excited about it, I loved it but I hate Paul Harveys voice he is wonderful but his voice works my nerves lol weird I know but great commercial
ReplyDeleteHands down the best. Maybe best commercial ever.
ReplyDelete~Tiffany
This is so good. And I LOVE Paul Harvey.
ReplyDeleteThat commercial was SOOOO good! I just watched it!
ReplyDelete