Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Friday, February 22, 2013

Eric Church

In case I haven't talked about it enough, I'm going to see Eric Church TONIGHT!!!

 mmmmm, delicious :)

Not only am I friggin' ecstatic about the concert, but this is my first time to Canada!

We're currently on our way there...just going to explore around Regina for a little while, and the concert starts at 7pm.

Can't wait to show you guys the pictures when I get back! Have a great weekend!!!

7 comments:

  1. I agree! That is one sexy man!! His singing's not too shabby either. ;o) Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous!! Have an absolute blast!!

    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hottie Alert!!! Yay for going to Canada aye! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAVE FUN!!!!!!! Enjoy the show and your exploring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh he is quite sexy! I hope you had fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had fun!! We've saw him perform several times! His hometown is actually about 30 minutes from where we live!

    ReplyDelete