AND, I got a Valentine's card from Amanda, AND my little present in the mail from Christin, for winning her birthday giveaway!
I know all of you understand how great it is getting "fun" mail, instead of bills all the time! And I was actually thinking about this a little bit last week...when was the last time one of my IRL friends sent me something in the mail? Other than my cousin Lacey, and my family, I don't really get a whole lot of cards/gifts in the mail from friends. Save for the few birth announcements and Christmas cards from friends (That's you, Ashbag!). I mean, how awesome is this blogging community???
So, onto my Liebster award:
I'm going to answer the questions that Suzi asked for the award:
Random Facts:
1. I've never tried Nutella
2. I'm addicted to my husband's smell. I sniff him all the time, and he thinks it's super weird.
3.My first music concert I ever attended was Snoop Dogg. Fo shizzle.
4.In college, my best friend and I had a competition that involved letters of the alphabet, and kissing boys. She won. Hahahahaha.
5. I didn't color my hair at all until I got to college.
6.I actually like eating pork skins.
7. I've never smoked anything-no cigarettes, no cigars, no pot.
8. My friends and I used to frequent a place in college called Spectators. We were there so often, that they names a drink special after us, that is still there to this day. It's called "Jagerbomb Friday" for a reason!
9. When I'm by myself and singing, I often belt it out, like I am pretending that I'm trying out for American Idol.
10.
11.
Questions for Nominees:
1. What is one thing you can’t live without.
1. What is one thing you can’t live without.
My faith. It's always there, no matter what.
2.
How long have you been blogging?
Coming up on THREE years in May! Holy shit!
3.
Which blogs do you visit most?
Amanda, Jodie, Shayna, Kellie, Christin
4.
Do you have pets?
I have dogs Harley and Smoke, cats Toonces and Jones, and about 200 cows.
5.
What is your biggest pet peeve?
When people chew with their mouth open. The WORST. I will literally cover my ears if I can hear someone chewing. Juvenile, I know.
6.
What the last thing you bought for YOURSELF?
Ummm...a coffee yesterday morning. I don't spend a lot on myself.
7.
How did you find my blog (chores and chandeliers)?
You left a comment on my blog, so you found me! And am I glad you did! I always like hearing about fellow fabulous farmer wives :)
8.
What is the last text you sent?
Telling my mother in law that it wasn't snowing here, so her flight should be ok.
9.
Ever been to Nebraska? :)
Nope! But I'm sure I will someday! Side note: My MIL and I bought a car together, our VW Bug, and she bought it in Nebraska.
10.
what is your biggest fear?
Ummm...it's a pretty personal one. I might share it...someday. But for like icky things, definitely snakes!
11.
Do you have any tattoos?
Yep! A pink breast cancer ribbon on my left achilles heal...and another to come soon!





I will totally go get a tat with you so when are we going?
ReplyDeleteOMG I never tried it either until about a year ago an dI wish I never did it is so good that Im addicted and cant loose weight because I cant wait eating it.
Snoop DOg really? Im so jels!
I love random mail!
ReplyDelete