Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Monday, February 11, 2013

Finally! 2013 goals...

I know, I know, it's the middle of February already...but better late than never right? With a little inspiration from Tiffany, I got mine done!

Without further adieu....my 2013 goals!

1) Cook 20 new recipes from Pinterest
     Seems like a lofty goal, I know. But there are too many good ideas on there to waste, and if I want   to keep pinning, I at least need to try some of the stuff I've pinned!

2) No online shopping for 1 month
Since I live in the middle of nowhere a small town with limited shopping opportunities,
I often do a lot of my shopping online. Therefore, this shall be a difficult goal for me!

3) Visit 5 places I've never been before.
These can be restaurants, places, events, etc.

4) Read 20 books

5) Send a note once a month to a friend
My cousin Lacey does this ALL the time, and she even bought me cute stationary 
to write them on. This would be a perfect use for them!

6) Complete 10 Pinterest ideas
I'm reeeaaalllllyyy gonna have to step up my game for this one!

7) Use some of my photography to decorate our home.
I would love love love to have one of my photos printed on a canvas!
 Like any one of these:






8) Complete the weekly savings  money challenge


 9) Take a week off of work, just because.
I have 4 weeks of vacation saved up, so I should probably use them sometime maybe?

10) Read a daily devotional book with my husband, every day.
We actually have been doing this already, so I've got a good start on it.

11) Host 3 giveaways on my blog
I have one in the works right now, and it's gonna be EPIC!

12) Give my blog a facelift
Currently working on this too :)

13) Finish 3 projects in our house
You know those little things that you never want to do, because they're so tedious
and you're actually totally fine with them not being completed? Yeah, I need to 
do some of those around our house...finish the trim, new light switch covers, new
porch light, etc. 


I'm sure I could go on and on thinking about stuff I'd like to do, but I think this is a pretty good list! I'll try to update at the beginning of each month to see how I'm doing!

What are some of your goals this year?

5 comments:

  1. I love your goals!!!!!!
    your photos are phenomenal! Yes you definitely need a canvas of one (or more).

    *AND*
    Head over to my blog. I nominated you for the liebster award!
    Congrats and keep up the good work with your blog! I really have enjoyed following you and look forward to learning more about you.

    Suzi @ chores and chandeliers
    http://choresandchandeliers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome goals girl! No online shopping for a month? I don't think I could do it! Daily devotional is a great idea! I think everyone should! Can't wait to see what the blog facelift looks like! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!! I'm so excited to follow along! First off, your photos are amazing. Just gorgeous! I love them! Second, I am excited about your Pinterest projects. Third, you know I love giveaways! :)

    ~Tiffany
    http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I have already finished 10 Pinterest projects this year. I have been a pinning fool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are GREAT goals!!!! I love your photos - beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete