Ok, so I can definitely admit that last week was a big fat FAIL for me. Here were my goals:
1) Drink 80 oz of water a day.
2) Eat at cleanly as possible.
3) 4 servings of fruit and veggies a day.
4) Log into MFP every day.
And nope...didn't meet a single goal. FAIL, Nicole. FAIL. I didn't necessarily go over my calories, but what I did eat wasn't clean or good for me. Pizza, chex mix, concession stand popcorn, club melt sandwich...I could go on...basically, lots of sodium/carbs/protein, and not enough fruit and veggies. Some days I did well during the day, but then evening time came around and I just fell off the wagon big time.
This week will be hard as well, since I'm traveling for 3 days again for work, and going to Canada on Friday for the Eric Church concert. I'm going to try SO SO hard to be good, so here are my goals:
1) Give myself ONE cheat day: Friday.
2) Log into MFP every day
3) NO sweets
4) Stay under my calorie goal 5 of 7 days.
Giving myself a cheat day will hopefully help me stay on track the other days. The no sweets thing is going to be a hard one, since I stupidly was suckered into buying some girl scout cookies from a cute little girl. I mean, how do you say no to them?
***************************************************************
In other news, I finished a book that I was reading:
This was the second in the series by S.C. Stephens, with the first being Thoughtless.
A lot can happen in a
year. You grow, you change, you learn from your mistakes. And Kiera had
made a lot of mistakes to learn from. But she had learned, and she was
determined to never cause a man pain again, especially the amazing man
who currently held her heart. But life offers new challenges for every
relationship, and when Kiera’s love is put to the ultimate test, will it
come out the other side unscathed?
Love is easy…trust is hard.
My thoughts? I liked this book better than the first! The story was more captivating, and there was a lot more to the story than the plain old back-and-forth that the first book had. It was long, but I sped right through it and finished it within a week.
I gave it 4 out of 5 stars. Come find me on GoodReads!





It's okay to not meet goals. We learn from our mistakes! Keep up the great work! My knee is almost healed completely and I will be getting back in motion soon!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I'm ready when you are!;)